𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔: 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

2.04 || plague doctors: steampunk edition

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Malia pushes herself up before heading over to Lacey, briefly glancing at Mrs Martin when she groans before getting up. "Are you okay?" Malia asks and the blonde nods, still staring at Tracy. "Lace, look at me. Are you okay?" Malia asks and Lacey turns to look at Malia as Mrs Martin heads past them and back upstairs. "Have you seen them before?" Malia asks.

"I don't know." Lacey responds. "They killed her. Why did they kill her? What the hell does 'her condition is terminal' mean?" Lacey asks.

"I don't know. But I'm a little more interested in why they said your condition was promising." Malia responds. "Lacey, I need you to focus. Have you ever seen them before?" Malia asks.

"Only in those nightmares I've been having and the little-"

"Not-memory-memories?" Malia asks and Lacey nods before they hear footsteps heading towards them. 

They both look up to see Scott standing there and he looks between them both and Tracy. "It wasn't us." Malia says.

"What the hell happened to her?" Scott asks and Stiles heads over to the two of them. 

"Are you two okay?" He asks and Lacey glances around briefly before shrugging slightly.

"Malia, Lacey, what happened to her?" Scott asks.

"There were these people. They had masks. Um, there- there- there were three of them. I think there were three." Malia says, glancing at Lacey and the blonde nods.

"What- What are you talking about?" Stiles asks.

"Th-They were strong, Stiles." Malia says.

"They just appeared. Out of nowhere. There was this weird noise and then they were just there." Lacey says.

"They had a weapon. Stiles, we didn't do this." Malia says, slightly desperately. 

"Okay. Okay." Stiles says gently.

"They came out of nowhere and they just killed her." Lacey says. 

"She's not changing back." Deaton says and Lacey glances over at them before she sees Noah standing next to Stiles and she glances over her shoulder briefly where she'd dropped her gun on the floor. "We're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton says.

"Hey, absolutely not." Noah says, stepping over to them and Lacey moves to pick up her gun, tucking it into her jeans before pulling her coat over it. "This is a crime scene. We call the coroner." He says as she heads back over to Malia.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton retorts.

"I don't care." Noah responds sharply.

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills." Deaton says.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles says.

"Maybe at the clinic, we can figure out how to change her back, then call the coroner?" Scott suggests.

"There's a line- There's a line that we have to draw." Noah says.