𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

1.05 || you're such a flirt

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Lacey leans against the lockers, her head resting against them as she waits in line with Stiles, Malia, Kira and Scott to take their PSATs. "Bored." Lacey complains.

"Bored? We're about to take the PSATs and you're complaining you're bored?" Stiles asks and she shrugs.

"I am. Just kill me now. Put me out of my misery. What's the point in taking something I know I'm going to fail? Just scare me. Send me into heart failure again. I'm pretty sure that gets me an immediate pass." Lacey says.

"Lacey!" Stiles, Kira and Scott exclaim and she shrugs.

"Is that true? Does that get you an immediate pass?" Malia asks.

"I think I do. If it happens mid-exam. What are they gonna do? Fail a dying girl? Way to kick someone when they're down." Lacey remarks.

"Okay, lets stop with this plan, please." Stiles says.

"Why?" Lacey asks.

"Because it's the worst plan I've ever heard and Scott's genius plan to deal with biting Liam was to kidnap him, tie him up with duct tape and dump him in his bath tub." Stiles says.

"Oh, yeah, Liam wanted me to tell you he wasn't a fan of that. The whole kidnapping thing." Lacey says. "But anyway, it was like my cardiologist said before the transplant, 'Hey, at least if this doesn't work, you don't have to take your PSATs'." Lacey says with a shrug. 

"He sounds like a terrible doctor." Stiles says.

"I liked him. We had the same sense of humour. Dark. Very, very dark." Lacey responds. 

"Hey, where's Lydia?" Kira asks, trying to stop an argument before it could start.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles responds after frowning at Lacey for a moment, a look of genuine concern on his face. 

She loved that he believed her about her doctor.

That had actually been what her step-father had said in reality, just to be hit by her mother for making the joke despite the fact that she was the one he was trying to calm down by lightening the mood. Lacey and Liam had found it funny, their mother not so much. 

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asks.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott responds.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia argues.

"Well." Stiles and Lacey correct at the same time.

"Well, what?" Malia asks.

"It's 'do well', not 'do good'." Stiles explains and Malia looks to Lacey for confirmation, to see the blonde nod.

"Oh, God!" She exclaims.

"Okay, okay. We're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott says.

"I love that surviving high school is now an if, not a when for people other than me." Lacey says.

"You're terrible. You have to stop that." Stiles says, pointing at the blonde and she shrugs.