𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[SHE]

1.04 || it beats math

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Lacey huffs as she hooks one of Brett's arms over her shoulders to help Stiles. "Why the hell am I the one being roped into this?" Lacey grunts. "We're human." She adds.

"Because Scott had to stay and cover with his dad and I need the help." Stiles responds as they haul Brett into the back of the Jeep.

"Have I mentioned I want to quit this whole supernatural thing?" Lacey asks and he snorts.

"I think you might have." Stiles responds as they climb in the front of the Jeep.

They drag him into the animal clinic and into the back room to see Derek and Dr Deaton waiting and shortly after they haul him up onto the table, he starts seizing, yellow foam flying out of his mouth. "What the holy hell is that?" Lacey exclaims as Stiles asks, "What the hell is happening to this kid?" Whilst he and Derek try to hold him down. 

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision, and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton says.

"Hey, Derek? How about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles suggests. "And Lace, mind giving us a hand?" He adds.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek argues.

"Look at me! Do I look like I'm going to be any help here?" Lacey exclaims.

"Lacey!" Stiles exclaims and she groans before moving towards him and trying to help pin Brett down. 

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton says.

"Wow, encouraging, Doc. You should be a motivational speaker!" Lacey exclaims.

"Not the time, Lacey." Stiles says. 

"I'm panicking!" Lacey argues.

"I think he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles announces.

"His eyes are glowing! Should his eyes be glowing?" Lacey exclaims before the werewolf pushes them all away and Stiles wraps an arm around the blonde, catching her. "Thanks." Lacey says before they look up just in time to see someone punch Brett, knocking him unconscious. "Holy shit." Lacey says as Stiles holds a hand to his head.

Lacey looks at the new man present with glowing blue eyes and she had no doubt her confusion was written all over her face. "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." He says.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek responds and the man smirks while Lacey glances at the unconscious Brett. 

"Hey, is he breathing?" She whispers, looking at Stiles before pausing when she realises how close they were, his arm still around her waist. "Oh, hi." Lacey says, slightly awkwardly and the boy clears his throat before moving towards Brett, letting his arm drop. 

"Hey, Doc, Lacey's right, I don't think he's breathing." Stiles says and Deaton moves over to them, both him and Stiles crouching down before making an incision down Brett's chest with a scalpel. Lacey raises a brow at the yellow puff of smoke that rises from the incision. "Is he okay?" Stiles asks when Brett starts breathing again.