Chapter 1

*Claire pov*

  After we finally escaped Raccoon City. What's next? Are we just going to stay together like some big happy but I cannot stay here too long I have to find my brother Chirs. I want to stay with Sherry before I leave. Okay now is not the time. I need to find a place where we can sleep for the night. We have been walking for hours and no cars or buildings have passed us by.

“Hey Leon... Do you think we can stop take a break right now?” He looked at me and said,

“Yeah...I'll go find us some place to sleep tonight. You watch Sherry, I'll be right back.” As he was walking away I said.

“Did go too far.” He turned around and gave me a big smile and replied.

“ I won’t.” And start back walking to where he was going.
  And I watch him walk away unstill i cant  see he no more. I look down at my lap to see Sherry peacefully sleeping there with no care in the world. I started to wonder where he had gone. It's been about 30 minutes and he has not been back yet.

“LEON...LEON!!” I look around worried.Where is he?

“Claire, I'm right here…I found a place for us to stay the night and get something to eat.”        I looked in his direction as he ran towards me with a smile on his face. He looks so cute with that smile on his face. Wait what...Okay stay focus Claire.

“Umm...t-thats g-great how far is it.” I look at him with a smile.

“Umm.. About two miles from here.” He is just standing there smiling at me. God I can look into those far.

“Oh...let me help you Claire.” He said pick up Sherry carrying her bridal style.

“O-oh...L-leon you don't have to. I can care Sherry by myself.” He looked at me and smiled.
“Oh no you just have been carrying Sherry all day. And I just think you need a break from carrying her.” Aww he is so sweet but his injury I don't want to ask much of him.

“A-are you sure you can carry her? Even though you are hurt.”

“Yeah I'll be fine and besides the walk is not that far from here.” I got up and started walking right next to him. And when do I start stuttering around Leon we just met yesterday night.

“So...what's your favorite color?” He chucked at my question and looked at me and said.

“Blue...what about you.”

“Oh mine is red but I like blue too” I chuckled and looked at my feet blushing.

“How long have you been a cop for?” I looked at him and he said,

“Umm...funny thing is that was my first and last time working there.” he said with a slight chuckle. I feel bad for him, that's not how I wouldn’t want to spend my first day at work to be. What should I say to him? Oh I'm sorry that happens to you look better next time. That makes me sound like an ass.

“Well...shit your first day must been fucking terrible” He looked at me and said with a smile.

“Well it wasn't that bad of a first day. I mean didn't get me worried getting shot sucks and get chase around by that tall guy in the trench coat sucks but it was not that bad of a first day”

“It's that so what makes your first day on the job so good” I said, making air quotes  and giving him a smile.

“Well I met you, Sherry and a lot of good people that I met on the way out of that crazy city. And I'm very lucky that I met you when shit was going bad because I think I would be the only one alive. I think I wouldn't be able to see Sherry and what would happen to her.” Wow do he fucking mean that. I mean I was only going there to find my brother but he wasn't even in Raccoon City. Now where do I look to find Chirs. I really miss him Chris, where are you?

“Claire, are you okay? You've been quiet. ” he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

“Oh I'm fine, just wondering where Chris is right now.” I looked at him with a small smile.

“Claire didn't lose hope we are going to find him.Okay.” Yeah I know we are going to find him but how long will it take for me to see him again. I looked at him and smiled at him.

“Okay”

(Time Skip)

“Here the place.” he said out of breath.

“Umm...I got a hundred-dollar in my pocket. What about you?” I said check my pocket for more money.

“Here” I said, taking  Sherry out of his arms. So he can check his pocket

“I...I got eighty-five dollar in my pocket but two hundred-one dollar on my credit card”

“Okay that should be enough for us to get a room, food and clothes.” As we walk into the store next to the hotel.

“Claire, I'm going to the hotel next door to get us a room and put sherry to bed.” He said take sherry out of my arms and walk out the store to the hotel.

“Okay but hurry back.”

“Okay” slightly chuckles to me as he leaves. What should I wear? First I need to get some clothes for sherry and then get myself something to wear. I picked out two baggy t-shirts for me and Sherry to sleep in. I found some cute clothes for sherry, it's a white and black plaid dress with a white shirt.

“That's cute” I look behind me to see Leon and Sherry stand there smiling at me.

“Yeah it is. This is for you Sherry.” She looked at outfit i pick out and said,

“I like it, thank you Claire.”

“No problem.” Oh shit didn't forget about our underwears.Should i get a pack for both Sherry and me.

“Well I'm going to go find some clothes. Are you good with Sherry staying with you?”

“Yeah”

“Okay i'll see you later then.” he said walk off.

“Are you sure you are not dating?” I look at Sherry with a surprise look.

“Why would you say that for?”

“Well...because you guys will make a cute couple.”

“O-okay Sherry this conversation is over no more.” she chuckled. What's so funny?

“Okay.”  After,  I got myself some clothes. We met back up with Leon. I pay for our clothes. Walk back to our hotel room. I didn't know he brought us food too.

“I didn't know what you wanted to eat so I got you a burger and some fries. Sherry wants nachos.”

“Thank you Leon.”I said, smiling at him. We went into the bathroom to wash our hands.

(Time Skip)

  After we were done eating we started to get ready for bed. We all took turns taking a shower and bed.

“Goodnight Claire and Sherry”

“Goodnight Leon and Claire”

“Goodnight Sherry and Leon”