Chapter 2

*I do not own the fan art above*

*Claire pov*

 I woke up feeling someone's arm around me I turn around to see Sherry and Leah sleeping peacefully I got out of the bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower I started to take my clothes off and get in the shower when I was done taking a shower I turn off the water and then I hear noises coming from the bedroom I walk out of the bathroom to see Sherry's awake and Leon's gone.

“Sherry, where is Leon?”

“Um... I think he went out to get some food for breakfast.”

“Okay I'll be back I'm going to put some clothes on so we can have a talk.”

“Okay,” she says looking back at the tv. I went back to the bathroom to put back on my sleeping clothes once I was done I went back to the bedroom and sit right next to Sherry

“Sherry”

“Yes”

“Sherry I have to leave,” the smile on her face faded.

“what do you mean you're leaving?”

“I mean I have to leave to go find my brother, that's the reason why I went to raccoon City... But I will come back to you,” She looked at me and started to cry.

“Sherry-bear I will be back I promise,” I hugged her and started rubbing her back.

“You cannot just leave me and Leon, you promise you'll be back,” I pulled away from her to look at her face and smile.

“Yes, I promise I'll be back.”

“You promised Claire.”

“I promise,” I said with a smile on my face and started to wipe the tears off her face. 

“Now do you want to have a pillow fight or what,” I got the pillow off the bed and hit Sherry with it lightly. 

“Are you sure you want to do this Claire because I'm the pillow fighting champion?”

“Oh let's see about that,” with a smile on my face. Then she hit me in the face with a pillow and started laughing.

“Oh you're going to get it now,”  I started to chase her around the room and then Leon walked in the door.

“What's going on,” with a confusing look on his face. 

“PILLOW FIGHT!!” Sherry screamed pillow fight and ran up to Leon and hit him with the pillow. That's so adorable awww. He put the bags down and ran to the bed to grab a pillow.

“Oh yeah,” hit me and sherry with the pillow. We did this for a couple minutes and took a break.

“See I told you Claire I'm the pillow fighting champion because you guys tired out before me,” then started laughing at me and Leon.

“Okay I'll give it to you.You won this round Sherry.”

“Yeah you won this round sherry but you want win the next one,” Leon said breathing heavily.

“You guys are smart losers.”

“Oh are we now,” with a slight chuckle. Getting up and attacking her with tickles.

“ Hahaha...s-stop...C-claire...hahah,” then Leon attacked me with tickles.

“Oh no you don't,” then sherry jion he.

“Hahah no guys stop haha.”

“Never,”Sherry said. Then Leon started to attack Sherry with tickles.

“Friendly fire,” I laughed at Leon and Sherry.

“Leon, that's not fair I thought you were on my team.”

“I'm on no one's team,” he said with an evil smile. Then I started it to tickle Leon.

"No haha claire hahah stop,” Sherry didn't join in she's just sit there and looked at us and said

“You know you guys will make a cute couple,” I stopped tickling Leon and looked at Sherry and blushed. Oh my God, why did she have to say that? I'm probably over here looking like a red tomato. Leon started talking but I was not paying attention to him because I was in deep thought about what a relationship will look like with Leon.

(Time Skip)

For the rest of the day we stayed in our room. We played a lot of games and watched some movies. Sherry was sleeping in my lap so I picked her up and took her to the bed. Now it's just me and Leon up. I don't want to talk to Leon. I'm so scared that he's going to talk about what Sherry said to him earlier.

“So... Claire you want to talk about earlier,” rubbing the back of his neck. I knew he was going to bring this subject up. I don't want to talk about it. This fucking conversation is going to get awkward.

“Um… yeah sure,” why did I agree to this conversation?

“Um... I don't know how to start this conversation.,” by talking duh.

“Claire I-I think… you know what, never mind,” then he walked away to get in bed. What did I say awkward conversation? I climbed into the bed next to Sherry and started to fall asleep but then I heard Leon speak.

“Claire...I like you.” Wait what do you say wait I know what he said l. He likes me.