Charter 3

Sherry pov*

   Today was the day that Claire said she was leaving me and leon. As  I watched her get her and started heading to the door she looked back at me and Leon and smiled at us.

“Wait Claire,” she turned around and I ran up to her and hugged her and started to cry in her arms. She  hugged me back and started rubbing my back.

“It's okay sherry...i'll be back i promise...okay,” pull me away to smile at me with tears running down her face then pull me back into another hug. We heg for a while then I felt another pair hug me from behind. It was Leon that joined the hug. After a couple of mintine hugging claire we pull away from her and wave good-bye to her.

“Sherry...Are you alright?”

“...Yeah...I’m fine.”

“Okay I just want to make sure.”

(Time Skip)

It's been two day since Claire has left. After Claire, some government agent came to our door and threatened to take me away from leon. Saiding that I have the antibodies for the g-virus and they are going to take me if Leon agrees or not.

“You can not just take her she just a kid”

“A kid with the antibodies of the g-virus,” I hear Leon sigh.

“I will join if you don't hurt her,” I was so happy when he said that. I'm glad that he's not leaving me. When the conversation ended I ran back to the bed watching tv like i didn’t hear anything. Then Leon walked in smiling at me.

“Were you listening?”

“Um...No why.” I said, still looking at the tv.

“Right...Pack your bags were leave to go to a safer place.”

“Okay,” smiling at him. After we were done packing our bags we walked outside to see some government agents standing around. I grad leon hand and look down at me and  smile at said

“Sherry you have nothing to worry about, I will protect you okay.” give him a smile and start walking to the car. They started to drive us to some place. But I was glad that Leon was with me. I hope you come back to me Claire.

*Leon pov*

I don't why Sherry thinks I'm going to leave her. Is it because Claire left and that she thinks that she is not coming back after she finds her brother. I will protect Sherry with my life and help her with anything she needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short charter and take to long. I hope you enjoy this.