Chapter 10

"Oh. So how is it living with Leon," I asked, pulling out a black tank top from the rack and walking over to the pants ehdh with Sherry a my hot on my tail.

"Umm it's been good I guess."

"Just good?"

"I mean I love Leon but … it's like being with a cat in heat sometimes," I laughed while picking up pants trying to find my size.

"Why a cat in heat?" I giggled a little.

"You know when a cat wants to have s-," I cut her off.

"Sher, how do you know about this," I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Did you forget that I'm a child with two parents that had a science degree. So they were really straightforward to the point when it came to talking about stuff like that."

"Oh yeah. But your parents should really be telling you that stuff until you hit puberty or whenever you're ready," I said, grabbing a few pants and shirts my size while walking over to the cashier.

"Hi, is this all for you ma'am," the cashier asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes. How are you?" I smiled back.

"Good and you," she said, putting my clothes in the bag.

"I'm doing great. Just glad to be back with my little girl," I said as I gave Sherry a side hug.

"Oh I thought she was your sister, you don't look a day over 20," she said, glancing at me and Sherry.

"Oh no I didn't give birth to her I adopted her after both her parents died," the cashier 'oh'.

"That's very kind of you to adopt her," she smiled at Sherry and me.

"Yeah thank you," chuckled a little take the dag of clothes from her and walked away holding Sherry hand's.

"Claire?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you and Leon going to work together now that you're back. You know, sign up for the government to protect the world from all evil?" She asked to get all excited about me and Leon working together.

"I don't know about that you'll be home all by yourself," I glanced down at her with a consiring look on my face.

"I'll be fine, that's what a nanny is for," she said, swinging our hands back and forth with the biggest smile.

"Sherry, can I not just spend time with you and Leon before I jump back into the action," I sigh as walked to an exit to the mall

"Yeah I guess so," she giggled.

"So what do you want to do now," I asked her as we made our way to Leon's car.

"Ooo can we get something to eat? I'm hungry," as on cue her stomach started to make a noise.

"Yeah we can get something to eat. What do you want to eat, Sher?"

"Umm can we have pizza," she said excitedly as she opened the door to the car hop straight in as I put the bag into the back seat of the car. I closed the door and opened the driver side getting into the car driving away from the mall.

"Do you know what you want on your pizza," I said, pulling up to Pizza Hut.

"Umm. Can I have cheese pizza please?"

After me and Sherry got our pizza we headed back to the house and had a girl's night.