Chapter 11

Sherry and I were singing karaoke so loud and dancing that we didn't hear someone open the front door.

"Umm did I walk into the wrong house or something," Leon chuckled to himself as he walked to the kitchen place with some bags.

I turn around with a big smile as I see Leon place down the bags.

"Leon," I said over the music walking over to him.

"Claire. Hi."

"Hi," I leaned against the counter. "So how was work?"

"Umm it was long for my liking. And I'm a dit sore from all the training I did today," he sighed and glanced up at me as he started talking stuff out the bag.

"What are you training for anyways?"

"Umm for this upcoming mission next week," I moved closer to him to help take the groceries out of the bag.

"How long is this mission?"

"Umm," he chuckled," that I do not know yet."

He stopped and looked at me.

"I'm glad you're here to watch Sherry for me Claire," I smiled walking away putting away the food.

"I'm glad to be here with you and Sherry. I miss you guys when I was out there looking for Chris."

"We miss you too Claire and I am glad that your brother is okay. Speak of your brother where did he go?"

"Umm he wants to go back to live with an old partner of his. Jill," as we finished putting up the groceries.

"Jill, I feel like I heard that name before back in Raccoon City."

"Have you seen a letter in the S.T.A.R.S office?"

"Yeah and a letter that was written by her from this guy that owned a shop near the RPD."

"Chris spoke of him before I knew who you were talking about."

"So who is Jill?"

"My badass sister-in-law," Leon gave me a confused look.

"Chris is married," he said surprisingly.

"No they're not married but they should be," I giggled.

"Oh what makes you think that," he asked.

"The chemistry between the two."

"Hi are you guys going to come over here and have fun with me," Sherry yelled over the music.

"Let not keep her waiting," I pull Leon with me into the living room and start dancing and singing with Sherry.

After a few hours of dancing and singing we all went to bed. Before Leon left to go on a mission all we did was hang out with each other.

"So I guess I'll see you guys in a few weeks maybe," Leon hugged us goodbye and walked out the door.

"So what do we do now," Sherry asked, squeezing my hand.

"Do you want to be my trainer?"

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah let's do this."