Chapter 8

"That sounds like a plan."

For the rest of the night all we did was play games and watched movies.

"Alright off to bed Sherry," Leon got off the couch and stea.

"What? I thought that Claire was here I didn't have to go to school," she wined falling out on the couch. I looked at her and chuckled.

"It's a Wednesday night Sher. You have school in the morning come on," he walks over to Sherry picking her up and sitting her on his hips.

"Fine but can I stay home with Claire on Friday then," she said sadly, giving Leon her puppy eyes.

"I mean if Claire is willing to?" He asked, looking at me with a smile telling me I didn't have to.

"Umm. Yeah cool with that," I said, pausing the movie and smiling at him with a smile.

"That's great."

"Great," we smiled at each other for a few minutes.

"Why don't you guys kiss already," Sherry said out loud so both me and Leon could hear her as she rested her head on Leon's shoulder.

Leon cleared his throat laughing nervously.

"Umm. Off to bed you go," he beinn walk up but stopped to look back at me.

"Are you coming?"

"Umm. Yeah," I get up from the couch walking up behind Leon and Sher. Walking to her room places her in her bed tucking her in.

"Good night Sher," he leaned down and kissed her forehead, stepping back glancing at me and walked to the door.

"And Claire I prefer the guest room for you if you want to stay. Oh the room at the end of the hallway," and with that he left Sherry's room and went to his.

I looked back at Sherry and smiled.

"Good night Sher," I kissed her forehead and was about to leave but something small grabbed my hand. I looked down at my hand to see Sherry's small hand in mine.

"What's wrong?"

"C-can you stay with me?" She asks gently, pulling me to her bed.

"Of course," I walked over to the other said of her bed and got in with her cuddling her.

She pulled my arm over her so that it was resting over her stomach.

"Good night Claire."

"Good night Sherry," I said, moving her hair out the way to kiss her forehead as she slowly fell to sleep. I soon followed after her.

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name. I slowly open my eyes to see Leon standing over me and Sherry.

"Hey I'm sorry to wake you but I let you know that I'm going to work," he spoke softly to me as he pushed some of my hair out my face and put it behind my ear.

"And I'll be back around the same time Sherry gets out of school but I'll call you if something changes at work," I slowly nodded my head as I slowly went back to sleep cuddling with Sherry.