Chapter 7

"I am, what about you Sherry," I turned away from Leon to look at Sherry. Who is still watching Jem.

"Yeah, I-I'm ready" she yelled and turned off the TV running up to me hugging my legs and giving me the cutest puppy eyes ever. "What are we doing?"

"Mmh. What have y'all been up to?" I looked away from Sherry to look at Leon.

"It's been good but we really missed you Claire," I smiled.

"You mean 'you'." Sherry said with a playful tone Leon chuckled at this and put his hand on his hips glance at the ground.

"So what you're saying is that you don't miss me Sher?" I pick her and place her on my hip, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"No I miss you dearly Claire I'm glad that you kept your promise," she pulled me into a tight hug. Then ask for me to put her down.

"Well I miss all of you very much but this girl need a serious shower,"

"Oh um. The shower is upstairs on the left."

"Can I borrow some of your clothes Leon," I said walking back to the stairs slowly but stop to listen to Leon

"Yeah, let me get you underdressed, I mean some clothes," Leon walked past me and ran up the stairs going into his room.

"Okay after I get out of the shower then we can have game night so don't start without me."

"We would never start without you Claire," Sher walked back to the couch and turned back on the TV to watch Jem again. So I turned around walking upstairs to meet Leon at the top of the stairs with clothes in his hands.

"They may be too big on you but that's all we got." He gave me the clothes and walked down the stairs but stopped half way down.

"Oh and there's towels and rags in the bathroom in the closet when you first walk in and an extra toothbrush," continue walking downstairs.

"Thank you Leon," I heard a muffled you're welcome and went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Getting everything I need to take a shower.

~~×~~×~~×~~Time skip~~×~~×~~×~~

Once I was done taking a shower and putting on the clothes Leon gave me. Went downstairs and I heard Leon and Sherry talking so I stopped where I was to listen or what they were saying.

"Hey Leo."

"Not you too," he chuckled little.

"I thought you were cool with the name Leo because Claire always called you that?" Sher questioned Leon. "Do you just like it when she calls you that?"

"I don't know why don't you and Claire say my full name when it's alright short as it is."

"To make it more shorter?"

"What if I call you Sher?"

"I'm cool with that because Claire calls me that sometimes but why don't you like Leo?"

"Someone is going to think I'm a Leo."

"And what bad about that," I say walking over to the couch sitting next to Sherry with a big smile.

"There's nothing wrong with it."

"But it seems to bother you."

"It doesn't bother me I just like it when you only say it," this made me blush.

"Oooo, that's so cut," she started laughing and making kissing noises.

"Okay, okay let's play Monopoly."

"That sounds like a plan."