Chapter 5

Claire Pov

  It's been 6 months since I saw Leon and Sherry but I still try to call and check in with them to tell them I'm alive. And I found my brother Chris. Finally.

"You know Claire I had this handled," he smiled and pushed me a little.

"Yeah sure you did," I chuckled a little look at him. 

"Claire," he paused and stopped walking. "Why did you come for me?"

"You're my brother. Why wouldn't I come for you? You've been missing for three years, Chris." I turned around to look at him and smiled.

"Yeah I know I just don't want you in this mess."

"Well about that," I turned around and started back walking.

"Claire, what did you do?" He asked me to run up behind me and turn me around to face him.

"When I was looking for you I went to Raccoon City and… Something bad happened there."

"Like how bad," I chuckled.

"Um. You know zombies not a bi-"

"What? I told you to stay away from that god damn city, Claire," he yelled at me with a worried look.

"Well I was worried about you. I called you and called you but you didn't pick up so I want Raccoon City to look for you but you. Wasn't there," I yelled back at him because he left me alone for three years.

"Claire looked I'm sorry but-"

"Chris, you left me alone without telling me  you where leave," I felt a tear come down my face.

"Claire I'm sorry," he came up to me hugging me tight. "I'm sorry Claire."

  For the rest of the walk it was quiet as we walked along the road. "What have you been doing since I was away?"

"Um. I'm met this guy-"

"What you have a boyfriend?" He asked, confused.

"He is not my boyfriend. I mean I don't think so but I do like him."

"How long have you known this 'guy' ,Claire."

"Umm. For 6 months I call him on a pay phone or email them to tell them I am still alive."

"What do you mean by them?"

"Well I met Leon and Sherry in Raccoon City. Sherry the little girl I saved and Leon taking care of her while I looked for you," he 'oh' at the part where I told him their names.

"So this Leon guy. What's he like?" 

"Umm. He's a very sweet guy, brave too. His eyes are blue with a hint of green in them. And his smile can light up a room," I blushed at all the talks I had with in person.

"Okayy… So when will I met him and the little girl?"

"Hope very soon," I smiled looking back at Chris.

   We have been walking forever. Until a car finally passed. The car stopped and took us to the nearest police station. We thanked the driver and walked in the police station asking them if I could use the phone to call Leon and Sherry. When called Leon's house phone he didn't pick up so I left a voicemail for him and Sherry.

"Hey Claire. Do you know where Leon leaves or are you going to go back to school," he asked, walking up to me with snacks and bottles of water in his hand.

"Umm yeah. It's not that far from here."

"Okay then let's go." We asked one of the police officer to take us to Leon's address. 

"Claire, I thought you said he did live far away,"  he looked at me annoyed. We were in the car for an hour now.

"Well I thought it would be close," Chris sighs and puts his hand to his face shaking his head.

~~×~~×~~(Time skip)~~×~~×~~

  The police officer stopped in front of a nice looking house. "Come on Chris."

 We got out of the police car and walked to Leon's front door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I didn't hear anything so I knocked on the door again. 

"Coming," I heard the voice on the other side of the door. I looked back at Chris and smiled a little. I turned around as I heard the door open.

"Claire, your back," Sherry ran up to me and hugged me. "I miss you so much I was hope that you will come back."

"I will never leave you like that Sherry," I smile, pulling her closer to my body like I haven't seen her in years. She pulled away and looked at my brother.

"Who is this?"

"This is my brother Chris. Is Leon here," I asked as she let us inside the house, closing the door behind us.

"Oh Leon, out get us snacks for game night," I nodded my head.

"Does he know that we're here?" Chris finally speaks.

"No."

"Come on, let's play some games before Leon gets here," she dragged me and Chris with her to the living room.

"Do um what games do you want to play… or do you want to watch a movie until Leon gets back," she sat on the couch looking at me and Chris.

"Y-yeah let's watch a movie but can we watch this show I watched when I was a kid," I sat next to her pulling her close to me as Chris sat next to me. 

"What's the name of the show?"

"Well the show is called Jem. It was my favorite show when I was sad. So I think you'll like it."

 I picked up the remote and put on Jem. As we sat and watched TV we heard the front door open.

"Hey Sher, I'm going to need a little help here," Leon called out for Sherry so I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the front door.

"I think I can help you with that," I walked up to him, grabbing some of the bags. As I do this Leon froze with his mouth open. 

"Hey love boy you might want to keep your mouth closed. Unless you're trying to catch something,"  I walked away with some bags in my hands and walked into the living room where I saw my brother on the phone and Sherry was still watching Jem.

 I heard the front door closed as Leon yelled after me. I placed the bags on the coffee table.

"C-claire when did you get back?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe about an hour ago," he walked in with the rest of the bags with a smile on his pretty face of his. He came on to the coffee table and placed the bags down.

"I'm glad you're here Claire," he came over to hug me. I hugged him back tightly and hid my face in his shoulder.