Chapter 4

"Hugo Agreste-Cheng?" 

"Present."

"Louisa Bruel?" 

"Hello!"

"Beatrice? Beatrice Bourgeois?"

No response.  

Hugo's mouth dropped dead. Beatrice?! THAT  Beatrice?!  Beatrice "Bea" Bourgeois was the daughter of the most famous fashion designer since Gabriel Agreste. She and Mrs. Agreste-Cheng were close friends, even though  he had heard rumors from Aunt Alya that Chloe wasn't the nicest because of her mother, and how she left her. After college, where she went to fashion school with Marinette, she had "redeemed" herself. But, when the Bourgeois had moved to New York for the "sake of fashion" before Hugo was born, there had been no news since. But, when Bea grew up, she became a famous model and actress. Hugo had a massive crush on her ever since watching the movie about a princess with hidden powers.

"Huh; I guess Ms. Bourgeois is absent." Mr. Gold marked a check on the box beside Beatrice's name. Mr. Gold pushed up his red glasses and continued on roll call.

"Mike Allen?"

"Present."

"Elise Bak-"

The door slammed open, causing a large crash, sending the class into commotion. A wave of straight, blonde hair darted into the class. 

"Here! Here! Present!" The girl said, panting, pulling up her white sunglasses. 

"Ah, you must be Beatrice." Mr. Golde said, smiling at the superstar that just entered the class.

"Um, Bea. I prefer Bea."

"Alrighty then, Bea. You can have a seat next to..." 

Mr. Golde looked down at his seating chart.

"Oh, Peter, sorry, it looks like you settled down in the wrong spot. You sit next to Elise in the top row."

"Sorry. Let me grab my stuff," Peter picked up his bags and moved next to the red-headed Elise. 

"Hi, I'm Bea, but um, you probably know that already." Beatrice said, smiling, and adjusting her white headband. 

"H..Hugo...I...I'm..." Hugo said, stumbling for words and blushing madly, his face red as a tomato. This day was off to a great start.