Chapter 12

This chapter most likely takes place 3-4 months after the last chapter, or more. :) Enjoy!

Soundwave wasn't the only villain they had fought. More came shortly after. Elliot and Ashley, Alya and Nino's twins, had been akumatized into Fire and Ice. Aika, who was the daughter of Luka and Kagami, was akumatized into Fast Forward. And even the quiet Louisa had been akumatized into Fantasy. But, on the most recent akuma attack, had involved someone different. Phoenix, who would manipulate fire and turn people into his follows who could do anything they were commanded to by Phoenix. Emma and Hugo had distributed the miraculouses all together into a team. This was no ordinary attack.

Especially when Violette Papillon had showed up. 

 - - - - 

Phoenix, leaping across the rooftops from building to building. A huge following of people, fiery versions of their normal bodies were all chasing Phoenix, following his every command. 

Chatton Noir and Beetle were just buildings ahead of the army of flames. Frantically, Chatton Noir turned to Beetle, her Jade green eyes full of tiredness. "We can't face them all alone. We need help." 

Beetle's navy-black hair flowed softly in the wind. He started to open his mouth but then hesitated. "Behind this building. Quick." They quickly leaped across the towers and houses behind a wall. "Spots off." His red and black spotted costume disappeared in a flash of red light. He fed Tikki a fresh baked macaron. 

While feeding the hungry ladybug kwami, he looked at Emma, who shoved a piece of cheese into the small animal's mouth. 

"Hear me out, Hugo, we need a team. Like, the miraculouses. All of them."  This was about as serious as Emma got. "Please?"

Hugo took in a breath. "I agree. Let me guess. You have them in your pocket." Emma squealed like a little girl.

 "Do mom and dad know?" 

"Yes." Emma said, her tone serious again. 

"Alright, you distribute half." She handed him half of the jewelry. "Claws out!" Where Emma was standing was now Chatton Noir. She turned to her brother, smiling. "Let's kick some butt." She leaped to the building above her. 

Soon, all the heroes in their bright costumes were standing face to face with Phoenix. The smell of smoke lingered in the air, burning the sweet scent of ice cream and bread being baked. Before the battle starts, I should probably introduce the new generation of heroes.

— — — —

Beetle - Hugo Agreste-Cheng

Chatton Noir - Emma Agreste-Cheng 

Kitsune Rouge - Ashley Lahiffe 

Jade Turtle (Yes, I know this was Master Fu's but I could come up with any other name-) Elliot Lahiffe

Sarcelle Serpent- Aika Couffaine-Tsurgi

Honeybee - Bea Bourgeois 

— — — —

"Hey! Phoenix! Watch out,  you might get burned!" Teased Chatton Noir, sticking her younger out and laughing.

Holding back a laugh, Kitsune Rouge flipped her hair over her shoulder and put on a grim smile and put on a ready stance. The rest of the team followed. Next to Beetle, Honeybee smiled and placed her hand on her hip. 

"Ready?" Her brown eyes glistened in the sun, the golden flecks sparkling.  

"Ready as I'll ever be." Beetle answered. 

Phoenix commanded his flaming army to move forward. Among this army were many of the heroes's parents, their normal selves turned into flamed silhouettes of themselves. Phoenix examined the heroes. He yawned and turned his head back to his followers and then back to the heroes. "I really expected Ladybug and Chat Noir to do better. Even when Ladybug left out miraculouses for free. Should I mention, the miraculous that was never found again? After the destruction of Hawk Moth?"

Beetle gasped. Honeybee looked over at Beetle, her face displaying a worried expression. Chatton Noir was stunned, her face blank as a sheet of paper. "If you're to shy to say it, I guess I will." His lips curled into a sly smile. "The one and only..." he whipped out something from his pocket. A purple pin was in his hand. A miraculous. "Peacock miraculous." 

"I guess that's my queue." Violette Papillion jumped out from inside of the crowd of flames, her dress flowing behind her. "Let's let the battle begin, shall we?"