Chapter 5

Emma opened the door to the large Agreste-Cheng house, but only to see the sight of Louis running around in a Cat Noir onesie, clutching a ladybug plush in his hand. 

"Louis!! Stay still!! Aaaah!" Marinette said, running after the wild four-year old with a cat pincushion on her wrist, poked with pins. 

"Adrien, grab him!!" She said, clumsily falling down on the couch, tripping on a pillow.

"Got it, m'lady." Adrien replied, grabbing his son by the hoodie if his onesie. Louis's navy blue hair was in his face, making him look disheveled. Adrien leaned close to Louis's face. 

"Little bug, time to take a nap!" He said carrying  Louis to him room. 

"Phew, I thought that would NEVER end." Emma said, rolling her eyes. Hugo checked his watch. 

"Um, mom, dad, aren't you supposed to be attending a fashion event?" Hugo commented, questioning his parents. Marinette and Adrien exchanged glances. 

"OH NO!! OH JEEZ, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE! AAADRIEN!! WE HAVE TO GET READY, NOW!! EMMA, HUGO, YOU'RE IN CHARGE! NO, WAIT! JUST HUGO!" Marinette said, dashing to her and Adrien' room to get ready.

"Oh, come on! I can be responsible!"

"Yeah, right." Hugo muttered. Adrien and Marinette came rushing out of their room, all ready to go, both dressed very fashionable. 

"Okay, be good. We'll be back by 9 at the most." said Adrien, giving the siblings a "you better be good" look.

"Be good! Love you guys. Bye!" Marinette said, clutching a purse, a makeup pouch and a phone all at the same time. 

"If anything, ANYTHING happens..."  Adrien said poking his head around the door.

"I know, I know, call Aunt Alya and Uncle Nino." Hugo said, reassuring his parents as they closed the door.

As soon as the door slammed shut, Emma turned to Hugo, a mischievous look smothered across her face.

"Hey, Hugo, let's snoop in mom's office!" 

"No, Emma, you know there's stuff that she probably doesn't want us to see. Like her old nigh school doodles about Dad.."

Both of them shuddered.

"Pleeeeeease, Hugo? Just this once?..."

"Ugh. Emma you're so much like Cat Noir; or dad." Hugo said, turning to face Emma, but as he turned, Emma was gone. There was only one place she could be in the entire house. 

Mom's office.