Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Archson's POV

          “I'll visit you every weekend or holiday then,”

            The statement got me quite off guard...no actually he's been getting me off guard since the start of our conversation.  “That isn't possible, Xander. You have to study. You'll end up having jet lag everytime you go to my place and back here,” I said with a seriously strict tone.

          “I know that. That's why I said sometime plus you said you can't trust just anybody to take care of you. I know how to cook, Uncle Jackson taught me. I can clean and vacuum your place,” he mumbled furrowing his eyebrows.

           “No. I don't want you there,” I said in a straightforward manner. He's doing this again. “I always go back to check on you, you don't need to go there just to clean or something. I can do those on my own,”

           “Why can't I? Uncle Zachary always visits you there and sometimes he brings Auntie Erina  and Avyanna too,” he stared back at him in shock. How did he even know that!? “What?! A classmate of mine told me they saw you with them and took a picture of you,”

         “That's enough, Xan,” I looked back at Erina who had his worried expression looking back at me.  “Calm yourself down for a second, Archson. I'll take care of Xander from here,” I smiled at her before standing up and walking away from the auditorium.

        I decided to go to the Academy's rooftop and since the awarding ceremony of the fourth year's are considered to be the last I decided to just stay there lighting up a cigarette. I don't smoke pretty often but I smoke when I needed to calm myself down.

          “What the fuck is that!?” I blinked seeing the cigarette that was in my fingers a second ago was not in my hand anymore. “This thing is bad for you,” I looked back at Zachary who was stepping onto my cigarette.

          “Thank you...” I mumbled looking at him. “Erina really helped me a lot...just like you do,” I said but within a second of looking down I felt him tap my back.

           “I've got a lead about Crymsin,” I hurriedly looked up seeing him smiling. “An intel told me they saw Crymsin in a small village on a province near District Five,”

           “W-When...is that?” I asked giving all my attention onto his words. “I-Is it really her?” I asked once again. Just like how the the cold breeze touched my skin...the last thing that Zachary did sent chills onto my spine.

             “Here...that is the latest picture that my agent sent to me,” he gave me his phone...letting me see a clear picture of Crymsin. I couldn't believe it to the point that I was almost breaking down. “H-Hey...grip yourself together. Mattew will go to the village to confirm it later later,”

            “A-Ah...sorry. Can I come with him?” I asked as he nodded willingly. 

           “But...isn't Xander expecting you to go with him on his party?” I looked at him confusedly.  “Mattew is planning to go there this afternoon,” I blinked.

         “Then I'll go tomorrow. Is Aun—”

          “Don't say it,” I laughed looking away.  They really hate it when I call Crymsin's mom Auntie.

          “Fine. Is Mom going with Mattew then?” I asked correcting the pronoun again. This time I could feel he smiled. Zachary is really supportive when it comes to Crymsin and mine's relationship considering how he saw me break when the authorities said she's either missing or dead.