Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Archson's POV

             “Archson?” I snapped out of my thoughts immediately hearing Sister Erina's voice. “It's cold here get inside,” I shook my head standing up walking towards her.

           “You should be saying that to yourself. Let's go,” she just smiled at me sincerely as I did too. “How's your baby?”

            “He's still as small as a size of a pea of course,” I giggled at that. “Are you okay?” that question totally froze me.

          “I don't know either,” I replied smiling before opening the front door to let her in first.

            “Let's talk alright?” I just nodded at her following her every steps. I didn't realize she was going upstairs towards their room's balcony until we reached the place.  “Sit beside me,”

           Just like what she said, I sat beside her looking up. I can't talk, I felt like there was a large lump in my throat that is preventing me to talk. 

            “You know you can tell me anything. I have known your for years since Zachary's taking care of you since she went missing...I know if there is something wrong with you,” I sighed heavily still looking up.

             “She want me...to let go of her,” I knew it would freeze her. “I know you're thinking that I must've misheard or misunderstood her but her words always rang clear on my head. I was the only one who fell...” I mumbled laughing. “...while thinking that she fell out of love,” I said feeling myself breaking down.

              “You should cry,” I froze at that looking at Erina. “You are weaker than I thought you are,” I was quite confused but she suddenly stood up pulling me with her only to be thrown out of their room and be on my room again. “Settle things with yourself. Don't come out if you haven't,”

               “H-Huh...w-wait—” before I could even finish my sentence my door was banged on my face.  I ended up staring at the door for a second trying to comprehend what happened.

             I glanced at the room and looked around only to spot my medicine on the table and of course a cup of water. It was probably placed there by Zachary.

             Sighing, I decided to drink my medicine first before walking towards my balcony to stare at the night sky. Thinking of this now...I haven't been seeing stars till now. I don't have likings in them since before but seeing this now is quite calming. 

              “Crap!” I mumbled suddenly hearing my phone ring. I was startled by that simply because I'm the only one in my room.  “Who's this?” I fumbled looking down from the rest house's balcony.

              [“Sir the one who hacked our system said he was just hired to do so. What should we do about it?”] I stopped for a second.

               “Who hired him?” I asked. I can't remember anyone who I angered the last years though and I also can't remember anyone that has a motive to do so. “And what documents did he tried to steal though?” I asked.

                [“He don't know the person's name, Sir. He was just told to try and steal documents about...Miss Crymsin and in exchange the person sent five million dollars onto his account,”] I froze at that. Why are they aiming for Crymsin now.