introduction

Catra and Adora were friends in the beginning of middle school, that's when they stopped being friends because of Adora leaving her while Catra was being bullied for being a lesbian. Catra moved schools due to her depression and anxiety she got from that. Now they both were in high school.

Adora, Adora is a seventeen year old attending Bright moon high. She plays soccer and is known for being your perfect girl. With her blonde hair, blue eyes and attractive looks. She's effortlessly smart with straight A's. People also found her attractive for being talk approximately 5,11. Her parents have heard about this summer-camp that a few of the kids of brightmoon are attending and they thought it would be best to send her there to get her out of their hair. The two schools that are attending are Brightmoon and Horde high. All that she heard about Horde high is that the kids there are your typical stoners and to not mess with them. Her best friends won't be going to the summer camp only a few of her other friends, Perfuma who is one of the camp managers there, Mermista who is going for the same reason as Adora and Netossa who is one of the helpers. She's friends with them of course but not close.

Catra, Catra's a seventeen year old attending Horde high. Catra could play really good soccer but she didn't bother. She is known for being the badass of the school, people are legit scared of her. You had to admit she was fucking hot, with her brown hair, septum and freckles. She made a reputation by getting into multiple fights, smoking and driving on a badass motorcycle. Catra started being like this when in her old school she got bullied for being a lesbian, got called slurs and betrayed by her 'best friend'. She got diagnosed with depression but she just hid it. Even tho she was the biggest bitch of all time she made a lot of friends. Lonnie, Kyle, Rogelio, Scorpia and Entrapta. Catra's mom shadow weaver fucking hates Catra for not being more like other people. She found out about this camp four years ago and Catra has been going ever since. Not a lot of horde kids go only her and her 'gang' and a few other kids. The camp doesn't really offer anything, you stay there, get fed and honesty it's just a shitty camp where you can do whatever you want. But thats the hordes side. The preppy side gets some 'fun' activities even tho most of the older kids don't give a fuck. Summer started again and she's gonna be going this year again.