Adora

I sigh as i put my last shirt in the luggage. I still can't believe my mom is sending me to this shitty camp. She only send me there for me to stop being in her business. I know a few people going, but i'm not close with them. I guess i'm kind of close to Mermista but she also has her friends. As i get the luggage i hear a notification on my phone. It was a snapchat memory from almost five years ago. I click on it and the first photo that popped up is a photo me and my old friend Catra took. I sigh as i skip thru the photos me and my friend took. I miss her so much and I can't believe i treated her like that. I wanted to apologize but she moved that same weekend. I should get over it she's not coming back. I sigh as i close my phone and grab my bag. I walk out to see my mother reading the newspaper. "Hey.." I say but she doesn't give me an answer. I roll my eyed as i walked out. "I'm leaving." I said hoping for an answer. "Mhm." She answered. I sighed before getting out and seeing Mermista waiting for me. "Hey Mista.." I said to her while getting in. "Hey." She said quietly. I sat next to her and the ride was pretty quiet since normally it's the whole friend group. "I honestly don't want to go to this shitty camp." She said groaning. "Same.." I said looking down to my phone. We drove for about twenty minutes with some music on. We made it and we both got out, greeting Perfuma and Netossa. I looked around at the camp, the brightmoon side was filled with activities while the Horde's side was just filled with people smoking. Me and Mermista look around a bit, We got separate cabins but oh well.