sleepover

The next morning i woke up, my head pounding from last night. Catra was right, i did have too much to drink. I groaned as i got up and looked at the brunette who was still sleeping. She looks so pretty. Shit. I totally forgot what had happened yesterday, the kiss, me figuring out i liked her. I groaned before picking up my phone and looking at the time. It was already twelve. Well breakfast is already over. Before i knew it our cabin door slammed open waking Catra up too. Then walked in Lonnie, Mermista, Scorpia, Rogelio and Kyle. "Oh so you weren't have sex?" Lonnie asked and that immediately caught us off guard. "Uhm no." Catra answered awkwardly. "It's twelve fucking pm what are you still doing in bed?" Mermista asked us. It took a second before we replied. "We were both just tired from last night." I said and Catra nodded. "Shit was going down last night." Lonnie said smirking. "Not like that!! I meant at the party." I answered back. "Oh." Mermista said and and she sounded almost disappointed. "So we brought you guys breakfast since we thought u were having sex." Kyle said interrupting. "Thanks.. i guess." Catra said getting out of bed. I did the same as we all sat in a circle, i sat next to the brunette as we ate the breakfast our friends got us. They all started talking about random shit, things that happened at the party and other stuff. "So about that kiss with Adora." Lonnie said smirking at Catra. "Look we all know Catra's a lowkey hoe and kissed a lot of chicks but with Adora it's different." Lonnie said so passionately. "Lonnie if you don't shut the fuck up." Catra said. "And Adora, you've never kissed anyone, you always said your saving it for the one. Is Catra the one?" Mermista teased. I could feel my cheeks burning up as i tried to hide the blush but i miserably couldn't. "And now she's blushing." Lonnie said. "Shut the fuck up." I answered just trying to eat my damn eggs. "Did you rehearse your fucking lines or something?" I said laughing with Catra. The two rolled their eyes as we continued talking. "So how about a sleepover." Scorpia suggested. "A sleepover?" Catra questioned. "Yes, this rooms big enough for all of us and i'm pretty sure you and Adora can share a bed." Scorpia explained. "Sure i'd love too." I said grinning at the brunette. "Oh?" Catra said smirking back. We finished our breakfast a few moments later. "Let's start with a movie then we can get into the deep shit." Lonnie said. "Uhm okay what movie?" I asked. "Definitely saw." Catra said grabbing the laptop from Lonnie. Everyone seemed to be okay with it. Except me since i fucking hate horror movies.

"You good Adora?"

"Oh don't tell me the big and brave Adora's scared of horror movies?"

"Shut up Catra."

"Don't worry you can always cuddle in my arms if you get scared."

"Will do love."

I could see her eyes widen from that nickname but i ignored it with a smirk on my face. I went to sit next to Catra as she pulled a blanket over us and she started the movie.