Catra

Another year and camp again. I still can't believe Shadow Weaver is still forcing me to go to this shit but to be honest its better then at home. I groan as i zip up my bag, at-least i have friends i guess. I suddenly got a notification from a snapchat memory. I click on it and it was a photo of me and my old friend Adora. I know i shouldn't but i miss her but i have to get over it, she betrayed me for her popular friends who were homophobic and called me slurs. I click thru a few more photos, i seemed so happy back then. But i shouldn't think about her it's been five years. I sigh as i turn my phone off. I went downstairs where Shadow Weaver is. I'm not even gonna call her mom since she's more of a bitch. She was just smoking in the corner. "I'm leaving." I said while walking towards the door. She didn't answer but just looked at me in disgust. I roll my eyes as i got in the car with all my friends except Entrapta who was a helper at the camp. "Another year another shitty camp." Lonnie said while sighing. "Hey wildcat!" Scorpia said waving at me from the backseat. I slightly waved as i got in front with Lonnie. "I heard this year there's a bunch more preppy kids coming." Kyle said while laughing with Rogelio. "Are you serious?" I said while groaning. "Chill out." Lonnie said while keeping her eyes on the road. The car ride was loud as fuck, Scorpia telling us about how excited she is to make new friends, Rogelio and Kyle just being gay and laughing while Lonnie is screaming at them to shut up. We got there fifteen minutes later. We looked around and of course the cliché side had some activities while the Horde's side was a bunch of stoners. I groan as we all got out. We walked over and said hey to Huntara who was one of the managers at the Horde's side. She told us what cabin we had and Rogelio and Kyle shared one, great. "Don't worry about it." Lonnie said patting me on the back. We heard Huntara announcing that they will be mixing the schools so we could end up with a brightmoon kid as roommate. Scorpia seemed excited. I walked into my cabin which was empty so i could claim my bed and set up which was fine.