new beginnings [THE END]

And from that day my life turned around. Adora has made me so happy and being called her girlfriend feels right. This was the last year of camp, it went by so fast. Me and Adora have been so happy together, we've went on various dates and we are even being called the camps cutest couple. We were also looking through colleges to go to together. We both got accepted into one that seemed like a nice one. I haven't heard from Shadow Weaver in a while but i think that's for the best anyway. Scorpia got together with Perfuma which was really cute. We heard a few hours ago that Lonnie and Mermista were going to some university together with Kyle and Rogelio. Scorpia is going together with Perfuma to a really nice one too. We are currently sitting at a fireplace, celebrating our last night at camp. "I'm so excited bro." Lonnie said laughing with me. "I'm happy we get to go yo the same college love." Adora said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek which i gladly returned. If you were to told me a year ago that i would be ending my last camp year with this friend group i would've laughed at you.

Author's note
hey readers, sorry this is a short chapter but as you can see by the title this is the end! I thought i'd end it with a cute and happy ending and thank you all so much for reading this and i would really appreciate it if you would read my other catradora fanfics that i've wrote or i'm currently writing.