Spin the bottle

I wanted to die. I didn't mean to tell her it just slipped out. Oh my god. I'm gonna fucking kill myself. We walked in the cabin and i just sat on the floor, my head facing down. I felt presence next to me and i looked up. Catra was sitting right next to me. "Adora, it's okay." I hear her say to me. I just placed my head on my knees as i closed my eyes. Then i felt arms wrap around me. Catra hugged me. It took me a second before i gave in and hugged her back. "It's okay and thanks for telling me Adora." She said again. I backed away before i smiled at her. "Do you still want to go to the party?" She asked me. "Yeah." I agreed before getting up. "You shower first, i'll look for something to wear." She laughed "It doesn't have to be a dress jeans and a shirt is fine." She said before getting in the bathroom. I smiled before looking through my bag. I found a tank top and some jeans that would look nice. I placed it on my bed as i went on my phone. Catra came out wearing a tank top, hoodie and jeans. "C'mon blondie it's your turn." She said with a smirk. "Mk Kitty." I said in a teasing tone with a smirk.

I was doing my makeup when Adora came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a tank top with flare jeans. "What ya staring at?" Fuck i didn't even notice i was staring. I rolled my eyes before getting back to my makeup. I did some eyeliner, black eyeshadow and some highlighter and shit. I see Adora going over to her makeup things. She just put on some mascara. I looked back and continued on what i was doing. "Catraaa-" I hear Adora say. "Adora." I said back to her. "Can you please do my eyeliner?" She asks. I laugh and agreed. She sat down on a chair as i went to do her eyeliner. As i was doing it i could feel her staring at me. I looked back at her and we made eye contact for a few seconds. I see her face.. blushing? I finish the eyeliner and it looked good. "Pretty." She whispered as she looked at herself. "Yes pretty." I said back. "Did you just call me pretty?" She asked me with a smirk on her face. "Oh shut up." I said back to her. I grabbed my stuff "You ready?" I asked and she nodded. We walked to Kyle's cabin. We walked into to see a few people talking and god a few already making out. We went over to our gang and sat with them. "Adora and eyeliner?" Mermista asked confused. "Oh Catra did it for me." She answered back. "She did huh?" Lonnie asked with a smirk on her face. I give her a side eye before rolling my eyes. All of us sat there and drank except Adora who didn't want to drink. It was fun, like a giant friend group. Except when Mermista and Lonnie literally made out. "Get a room oh my fucking god." I said laughing with Adora. We could tell they both were drunk. "SPIN THE BOTTLE BITCHES!" We hear someone yell. We all agreed and gathered around the circle. I looked around to see a few people some that i recognized and some that i didn't. I also saw someone that i didn't quite want to see. Naomi. She's a bitch. "I'll go first." Naomi said as she winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her as i watched the bottle carefully spin. Fuck. It landed on Adora. For some reason i didn't want Adora to kiss her. I didn't want her to kiss anyone. What the fuck is wrong with me? "So you ready blondie?" She asked with a smirk. "No and don't call me that." Adora said with a annoyed face. "Awh are you scared?" Naomi asked. "No i just don't want to kiss a asshole." Adora said again. I could see Naomi getting frustrated and humiliated. "Well fine i'll spin again." She said as she spun. It landed on a random guy. She looked disappointed but gave in and kissed him. It went on for a few more rounds. Until it was my turn. I carefully grabbed the bottle and spun it. Fuck it stopped. I looked up and shit. It landed on Adora. We both made eye contact. I could hear Lonnie and Mermista cheering. "Fuck yeah!" Lonnie screamed out. I went over to Adora and whispered in her ear.

Catra came over to me. I could feel my heart pounding every damn second. She whispered in my ear "Are you okay with that Adora?" She asked me. God the way that she says my name. I don't know why i was okay with her kissing me and not Naomi but i just was. "Yeah." I answered her back. She took a deep breathe before cupping my face and laid a gentle kiss on it. Her lips on mine, i felt butterlies thru my stomach. My hand went down to hers. I didn't realize it but we had been kissing for a long time since people started chanting 'ooo'. We both immediately back away in embarrassment and she was.. was she blushing? I couldn't deny that i probably was too. She gave me her iconic smirk before going back next to Lonnie. Catra was sitting next to Lonnie, Lonnie was sitting next to Mermista who was sitting next to me. The others were sitting across from us. "Damn." Lonnie said to Catra. A dorky smile appeared on my face as i tried to hide it. "Now what the hell was that?" Mermista said laughing. "Shut up." I said rolling my eyes. I looked back over to Catra and her eyes found mine. I quickly looked away resulting in a little laugh from her. God ever her laugh is so.. Fuck. No, no, no i know this feeling. I can't like Catra. Fuck. I don't. I quickly brushed the feeling off as i looked back to the game. A few people were playing around and some people started leaving. "AAH" I screamed as i felt someone lay their hand on my shoulder. "Hey chill it's just me." Catra said. I let out a breathe. "Should we go?" She asked. "Why, did you get what you wanted?" I asked with a smirk. "Yes but i'm also tired." She said as she let out a yawn. What does she mean by yes? She's probably just drunk. I agreed not thinking too much over what she had said. We both informed people about us leaving and as expected most of the people joked that we were gonna have sex. We just ignored it and said our goodbyes to the rest of the group.