John B's POV
We wake up and I mumble "what year is it?" JJ mumbles "all I know is Midsummers are today" and I mumble "that's right." We get up and I say "what do you want do?" I put on boxers and he says "stare at you" and I say "how about we take a walk?" He says "so boring" getting up and getting clothes back on and I say "lets go" chuckling and we get the boat going and he says "what are we doing, JB?" I say "going to kidnap our friends" and he says "I'm in" and I offer him a hand and he gets in the boat and lights a joint. We take it to Popes and he sits on the dock saying "I'm busy, man, midsummers" and I say "not even an hour to spare?" His dad says "not a chance, you two" and JJ says "shame, we'll see you later then" and Pope says "god, I hope so" and I say "we'll save you" smirking and we go to Kiaras. JJ obnoxiously honks the horn and I laugh saying "quit it" hitting him in the back of the head. Kiara comes out her hair done nicely and I say "nice hair" and she says "its not done yet, stupid tone deaf rich people, I'm busy getting ready, sorry, boys." I say "is there a flower crown involved?" She says "yes, see you guys later, you're crashing, right?" I say "yeah, bring your speaker, we'll throw a party on the beach" and she says "oh my god, yes, we should, I'll tell Sarah" smiling and going back up to her house. We take the boat out all day and he says "I love you" as we start going back to the beach for midsummers. I say "I love you too" kissing him and he says "now why are we doing this?" He starts to change into a waiting outfit to walk around the party, snoop it out. I say "wow, you look good" and he says "spicy" and we laugh and he pecks my lips saying "lets party" and walks up to the thing, me several feet behind him. I go over to where Pope is saying "boo" and he says "don't do that, man!" I chuckle saying "sorry" and JJ is just walking around and went to go talk to Sarah and Topper looks pissed.
JJ's POV
I ay "Topper looks pissed, what's happening, sweetheart?" Sarah says "JJ, what are you doing here?!" I say "scoping out the party, you?" She chuckles and I say "there's that smile, whats happening with frosted tips?" She says "I don't like him anymore and dad told me to stick it out for tonight and I'm barely making it" as we just dance casually. I say "we could piss him off" and she says "and how do we do that?" I say "dance with me?" She says "such a bad idea" and I say "I don't know, I'm pretty good" and she says "what are you fools doing after this" taking my hand. I rest my hand on her lower back and she says "now you're really pissing him off, JJ" and I say "god, I hope so" and we laugh. I turn her around and pull her back in and she laughs saying "you're good at dancing for a pogue" getting in my face and I say "am I better than your boyfriend?" She says "definitely, he pulls the 'I don't dance cause I'm class A douchebag' thing" and I say "he looks like one too" and she laughs against my shoulder. She says "were just flirty friends, right? We look like were dating but we aren't at all, right?" I say "definitely, yup" and we chuckle and she says "he looks so pissed, what are you guys doing after this?" I say "party on the beach, wanna join?" She says "yeah, that would be fun" smiling and she says "shit, Toppers coming over" and I say "wanna piss him off more?" She says "yeah, how do we do that?" I say "kiss me" and she says "you're crazy, JJ" and she kisses my cheek and I say "gotta run, I'm gonna cause a scene, so you don't with him then were gonna run, ok?" She chuckles saying "ok" and I say "see you later" and I walk around just yelling shit, sounding like I'm on many drugs. I down a guys drink then the security guy grabs me and I then elbow the guy in the stomach and he lets go of me.
John B's POV
Kiara connects her phone to the speaker she brought and plays Die Young by Kesha making me chuckle. JJ walks by me saying "lets go, hot stuff" and I say "you're insane" quietly and he says "lets go, we have a party to be at, John B" with that stupid smile of his. Sarah and Kiara run to join us and Topper starts following us and I say "what did you do, JJ?" He says "got a girlfriend!" He says it loud enough for Topper to hear and I say "great job, you pissed Sir Frosted Tips off" us getting on the boat. I say "head count, everyone here?" I turn the boat on and JJ says "lets go, hot stuff" flipping Topper off as we lift the anchor and I drive off. I say "I think we should switch to the bigger boat" and Kiara says "and party all night? I can get beer" and Sarah says "I'd like to change" and Kiara says "me too, we could get beer and change at my house while you guys get the boat" and Pope says "I'm not third wheeling those two, I'm coming with you, Ki" and JJ says "come on, Pope, I'll strip for you." I say "Jay, you aren't stripping for anyone unless there's a pole involved and you're raking in the cash" and JJ says "fine" and we laugh, stopping at Kiaras house and Kiara, Sarah, and Pope get off the boat and go to the house. JJ comes over to me saying "I'm tired of this bow tie" and unties it and I say "I want to take the rest of it off you, stop" and he says "what are you gonna do to me, John B?" He massages my shoulders and I say "haven't decided yet, why don't you tell me?"