John B's POV
Everyone slowly disperses to go home, no ones coming to my house except JJ, and I move my hand over his lower back. He moves his hand to my back pocket and he mumbles "I can't stop thinking about you." Ok, maybe I'm not gonna be waiting like I wanted to for sex. I have a very strong connection with him that's probably why I don't feel uncomfortable. As we walk to my house, his hands are just all over me, and I say "Jay" and he looks at me and he kisses me. JJ says "let me take you on a date" and I say "you just want to do it, maybe tomorrow" against his cheek. He says "you know me so well" and I say "Jay, I know you better than anyone" kissing him. JJ says "I want you so badly" and before we go into the house, I grab his face saying "you really do something to me" and we go inside. We go right to my bedroom, not even bothering to shut the bedroom door, its not like anyone's gonna be here till morning, if they show up in the morning.
Smut starts
I gently push him onto the bed, falling onto the bed next to him. We chuckle and he moves to straddle my thigh and kiss me deeply. He mumbles "I'm so in love with you" against my lips and I hold him closer to my body as he kisses me. He bites my bottom lip and I sigh, moving my hands up to his hair. I mumble "you're insane" and he says "where'd you pull that one from, John B?" He kisses my neck and I say "do you want a list?" I run my fingers though his hair then down his back. JJ mumbles "shut up" chuckling and he moves his hand to my chest and kisses my neck more until all I can feel is his lips on me and my heart racing. I mumble "shit" and he mumbles "you good?" He bites softly and starts palming me and I breathe out a shaky breath saying "yeah" running my hand over his back. I put my hand under his chin and he looks at me and I mumble "come here" and I kiss him and push him onto the bed next to me. He says "what was that for?" I say "just shut your mouth" kissing him and he mumbles "I like you" against my lips and I grind on him and he mumbles "is that all you're gonna give me, John B?" I mumble "you're gonna have to beg for it" and he mumbles "asshole" gripping my hair as I kiss him. He mumbles "fuck" moving one of his arms behind his head and I move to kiss his neck mumbling "feel alright?" He nods, sighing, and mumbling "holy fuck shit" grinding up on me making me groan quietly. I stop, sitting up, and I take his shorts off, him doing the same to me. We kick our shorts off and he says "shit" quietly and I mumble "you ok?" I kiss his cheek and he mumbles "yeah, really good" kissing me and he reaches down and starts jerking me off. I mumble "shit" doing the same to him and I mumble "Jay" against his cheek and he mumbles "JB" and I say "I don't think you're ready for this." He says "don't play me like that, John B" and I smirk and I kiss him saying "oh I'm gonna play you like that" against his jaw. JJ says "asshole" and I bite his lip softly mumbling "you're the asshole" and he says "ok, Mr. Nice Guy" staring into my eyes. I lick his lips and he kisses me and says "John B, just do me already" kissing my neck and I grab lube from my drawer mumbling "lay on your stomach" kissing his neck when he does. I prep him as I kiss his neck, him mumbling "fuck, just fuck me already, JB" groaning quietly. I press my tip against his entrance, pulling his hair slightly, and I push in slowly and I mumble "never took you to be a whore" him groaning quietly. He mumbles "only for you, John B" and I mumble "shut up" kissing his neck and he chuckles and I press my hand in between his shoulder blades as I thrust into him. JJ mumbles "god, you're so good at this" reaching back and gripping my thigh, his nails digging into my skin. I rest my head in the crook of his neck mumbling "you're so hot" and he turns his head, kissing me. He mumbles "oh my god, harder please, babe" and I don't thrust any faster, just giving it to him harder and he mumbles "fuck, you're really good at following directions" groaning and I move my hand to his neck. He says "fuck, be easy with your hand there, John B" and I just thrust in, eventually picking up speed and I mumble "let me know if you want me to move my hand" as I thrust in. He groans saying "fuck, that feels really good" and I just keep doing my thing as he moans quietly and says stuff in a deep sexy voice like telling me I'm doing it right. I do this for a while and he mumbles "fuck, I'm gonna cum" and I squeeze his neck a little bit and he mumbles "oh my god, fuck." He presses up against me and I wrap my arm around him, jerking him off slowly, and he says "oh my fucking god" as he cums all over my hand. I say "shit" thrusting in hard and he mumbles "fuck" groaning quietly then I pull out, jerking off for a second then cumming on his lower back. I mumble "fuck, that was really good" groaning and laying next to him and I wipe my hand off then his lower back.
Smut ends
He says "John B, you're insane" and I smirk saying "where you pulling that one from, Jay?" He kisses me mumbling "shut up" then laying next to me and I pull him into me saying "you feeling ok?" He says "yeah, just tired" yawning and resting his head on my chest and his hand on my lower stomach.