12

John B's POV
We go back to my house a little before the sun sets and JJ turns on the hot tub and says "private party?" Sara says "I like it" smiling and Kiara says "definitely" and puts some music on and JJ starts dancing around me like he's gonna strip for me or something. I say "should I sit down?" JJ says "if you want to, daddy" trailing his hand over my chest and Kiara whistles saying "take it off, JJ!" He pushes me into a chair saying "I love you" strutting his stuff around me, just hypnotizing me. I sit back and bite my lip saying "you gonna do something or what?" I check him out and Sarah says "take it off!" JJ takes his shirt off, wraps it around the back of my neck, straddles me and says "no touching" against my cheek all in one move. He kisses me and says "you heard me" getting off of me and he stands in between my legs, undoing his belt. I say "this is definition of torture" and Pope says "no, I don't think it is" and I say "you're a virgin" and we laugh. JJ mumbles "how far can I get you to go in front of our friends?" I say "I'm not sucking your dick in front of our friends" and we laugh and JJ says "just wondering" and I roll my eyes saying "you're funny, thats something you would do, not me." He says "I know, just seeing if you'd try it" and I stand up saying "yeah?" He bites his lip saying "strip for me, pretty boy" and I say "you sure you don't want to do it yourself?" Kiara says "oooo, take it off! Things are getting hot in here" and Sarah says "damn" and JJ pushes my shirt up and takes my shirt off and our friends whistle, us laughing our asses off. I say "I'm glad you got this in my yard" as we take our shoes off and socks and he mumbles "we should do it in the hot tub later." I get in the hot tub saying "you're so horny" and he kisses me saying "shh" and JJ gets in and so do the rest of them. JJ mumbles "you're right" against my cheek and I say "I know" and Kiara says "I don't know if I ship it or if I'm grossed out." I say "me too" and we laugh and Sarah says "come on, it's cute, Kiara" and JJ leans his back against my chest. I rest my hands on his thighs him saying "don't get weird" and I say "says you, my hands are PG, hands of god." He says "I don't think either of us believe that" and I move to sit down and he sits in my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and Kiara says "its cute" and JJ mumbles "I'm so horny and this heat isn't helping" against my neck and he runs his fingers through my hair. I mumble "its science, Jay" and JJ mumbles "I love you" against my neck and I mumble "love you too." I say "so, what are we doing now?" JJ says "we should-" and I say "don't even open that mouth of your" covering his mouth with my hand. He says "-totally have an orgy." Sarah says "I'm not ready" and Pope says "bad idea, definitely not a virgins game" and Kiara says "definitely not" and JJ says "only if you think you really know what you're doing." I chuckle saying "bad idea, JJ" and he says "stupid things have good outcomes all the time, John B" gently grabbing my face. JJ mumbles "you should let me top you tonight" against my neck and I say "if you want to, you can try, if you don't like it, you can back out" kissing his cheek. He mumbles "I love you so much" and I say "I love you too so much" kissing him and Kiara says "I think I'm soft" and we laugh. JJ mumbles "you wanna take this inside?" I mumble "convince me" and he mumbles "please" against my neck and he mumbles "you make me so hard." He mumbles "oh my god, I want you so bad" and I bite my lip saying "ok, enough, go inside" him getting most of our clothes and I watch him walk and I get up saying "damn him" and Sarah says "way to be discreet!" I wink at her saying "don't worry about it" and they chuckle and I go inside and he kisses me hard.
Smut starts
I say "damn, you're so hot, shit" us going to my room, me making sure to shut and lock the door this time. JJ kisses me slowly once we lay down and he eventually moves to straddle my hips, making sure to press down so I feel everything through his shorts. I mumble "shit" moving my hands to his hair and kissing him. He says "I love you" and I mumble "I love you too" resting my hands on his cheeks. I push him onto the bed next to me and I move to straddle him and kiss him. I say "under me already, Jay?" He glares at me saying "asshole" and I kiss him saying "you can do whatever you want to me in a minute, love" against his neck. I kiss his neck slowly, mumbling "stop fighting me" and he mumbles "I like being on top, this is mean" and I chuckle, leaving a couple hickeys on his neck saying "what are you gonna do, Jay?" He pushes me off of him and I push his shorts off slowly and he says "ok, this is mean" and I say "try having someone take a belt off in front of your face and you can't touch them." He says "I'll admit it, that's mean" and I sit up and kiss him saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too" kissing me hard, me laying down, taking him down with me.