15

John B's POV
JJ says "if you love weed more than you love me then I love pancakes more than I love you" and I say "that's fair" and he leans against me saying "this pancake treats me better than you do." I say "guess what? That pancake is gonna be gone long before me" and he says "guess I need to find me someone that'll take care of me when its gone" and I say "shut up" chuckling. Sarah says "I don't know whether to throw up or to say 'awww'" and I say "both" tapping JJ on the back of the head. He mumbles "you taste better than this pancake though" and I say "does the sex drive ever turn off inside of you?" He says "does the boringness ever shut off inside of you?" I say "I'm not boring, we literally do the same things" and he says "sex, sleep, surf" and I laugh saying "put that on a sign." He says "my three favorite 's's', then these very nice pancakes maybe." I say "sex is definitely all you think about" and he says "and I think about you and my dear pancakes." Kiara says "if you love them so much, why don't you marry them?" I say "he'd say no, he can't have sex with them" smirking and JJ says "who said I couldn't?" I say "me" and he says "why? You jealous?" I say "no, it's a pancake, Jay" laughing and he says "I'd be so jealous of this pancake if I were you" and I say "are you saying I have low standards?" He says "no, what I'm saying is you have ridiculously high standards, I mean look at me and this gorgeous pancake." I laugh saying "you're an idiot" and were all just laughing our asses off. I say "you can't fuck a pancake" and he says "but could a pancake fuck me?" I laugh saying "Jesus Christ" and he says "I am a switch, I'm not picky" and Pope says "what does hat mean?" Kiara says "yeah, can I ask the same thing?" Sarah says "yeah, me too" and JJ looks at me saying "should I tell him or do you want to?" I say "I don't think we should" and he chuckles saying "I don't think so either" rubbing my thigh. Kiara says "well, now I wanna know" and I say "no way" and JJ says "I'm all for scarring someone but if he says no, so do I. Thats how its supposed to go, right?" I say "yes, yes it is" squeezing his thigh and he chuckles mumbling "I'm glad you make good decisions" and I chuckle saying "you have some of those" and he says "boy, since when?" I say "at least you're self aware" quietly and he says "thank you." I chuckle saying "you're welcome" and Pope says "still not gonna tell us what a switch is?" I say "like a light switch?" Pope says "no, the one you were talking about" rolling his eyes and I say "look it up not in front of anyone" and JJ chuckles against my shoulder. He rests his hands on my shoulder, moving his thumb over my shoulder slowly. He presses his palms into either side of my shoulders boredly and I say "what are you doing?" He says "seeing if I can break your shoulder" and he sighs saying "nope" and I chuckle saying "you could, you just don't want to" smiling and he says "yeah, maybe" shrugging. I chuckle saying "shut up" and he says "shhh" and I mumble "wanna save surfing for tonight, we can bring people out for a party on the beach?" He mumbles "as long as you strip for me later" and I say "don't I always do that?" He says "yeah but I had to guarantee it" and I mumble "you get my clothes off one way or another" and he says "true." We go to my house and we all chill for awhile then we go to the beach around sunset. All our tourist friends we made several days ago are there and Matt says "we haven't seen you guys in years!" I chuckle saying "I don't know about years" and we all stand in a circle around a fire they build and JJ puts his hand in my back pocket. Kiara says "music?" She pulls a speaker out of her backpack and starts playing that Kesha song she was playing last time. We laugh and I say "appropriate for everything, Ki" and she laughs saying "so true" us laughing. JJ says "let me show you guys my sick moves" trying to do the running man in the sand. He then falls over making me laugh and he says "I didn't expect it to hurt that bad" groaning. JJ says "I think I'm dead." I say "you're fine" chuckling and he stands up and says "come on, John B, dance with me" and I chuckle and we do our weird moves around each other. Claire says "does JJ have any weird talents? You seem like they to have a bunch of weird talents." Sarah says "he's really good at slow dancing" and we laugh and I say "really?" JJ says "she's the last person I danced with and she thought it was good, so I guess." I say "he can surf" and JJ says "now I'm confident in that one" and we chuckle and Kiara says "he's good at acting sober when he's high and drunk." Sarah says "gives a really good lap dance too" and we laugh a that one really hard. JJ says "shut up" chuckling and I say "it was alright" and JJ says "no, it was good" and I say "it was torture" and he says "that's how its supposed to be, John B" us handing around beers. JJ says "to us?" I say "to us" and people drink then JJ mumbles "to you" and I mumble "to you too, angel" him blushing and we drink.