Chapter 57: Lustful Moments

★Doug POV★●
"Dougie....im having a craving."
"to?"
"for an icecream sundae".
"oh okay".
"Nvm"

I get up "What? I was gonna go see if my mom had ice cream i'm sorry".
"No no its okay ill just get something out of my suitcase or something" She says
sitting up, "You seemed disappointed or something."

"I wasn't, it's okay" i say walking out the room.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
My bottom lip trembles, I grab my toiletry bag and and pyjamas , I sigh when i remember i only packed sexy underwear ,then i make my way to the bathroom.

●★Doug POV★●
"hey mom do you have ice cream?"

"Umm i think so love why?"

"Just asking, Kamala wants a sundae so I was gonna make her one".

"In the freezer behind the frozen vegetables."

"thank you" i smile and pull out chocolate ice cream, a bowl and spoon, along with
chocolate syurp and whipped cream, then make the sundae itself.

Mom watches me with a smile.

I finish and walk it to our room and open the door. "baby, Kamala i made you a sundae" I say her name because I know she likes the way i say it.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I hear him say my name "Im in the bath."

"okay" he walks in the bathroom and hands me the bowl "there you go".

"Mmm Thanks" I smile as I begin eating it. "of course my love" He kisses my head gently.

I move the spoon to his mouth and he eats the icecream and smiles"thank you love".

"You're welcome , Kali's or Devis daddy"

Doug smiles, and walks out the bathroom.

"Wait baby...." I begin but sigh and just continue to eat my sundae.

"hmm?" he walks back.

Looking into the bowl I mumble"It doesn't matter..just go do whatever you were doing."

"baby- okay...".

"i'm sorry. You're clearly bored of hanging out with me."

"no I just walked away to give you privacy".

"I don't want to be alone with my thoughts.".

"then baby i'll stay here with you, that's all you have to say".

I look up at him "Okay." I accidentally drop whipped cream on an exposed part of my chest. "crap"

Doug holds on to a laugh as I try to lick it off.

"need help?" he asks.

"Yes a little please."

He wipes it off. "thank you."

"of course my love".

"Baby do you miss our alone time?"

"sometimes, why?"

"Just wondering."

"okay".

When I finish I put the bowl to the side then lean over to kiss him. Doug kisses back and takes the bowl.

I grab the wash cloth and start washing myself.

●★Doug POV★●
I take the bowl  out of the bathroom and into the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher.

"Douglas, I couldnt help but notice Cole hasn't looked at or spoken to Kamala" Barb says.

"something happened at the house, between them and it was really weird so it's kinda awkward".

"Oh dear" she says "I hope it gets better".

"yeah me too".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I put my pyjamas on and walk out to the kitchen awkwardly, with my robe tied tight but not tight enough that my bump is visible.

Kamalas Robe

Kamalas Robe

Kamala's nightgown

Kamala's nightgown

Doug smiles at me as I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him.

●★Doug POV★●
I grip her hands as she whispers "We have an issue..".

I tilt my head back "what's the issue?" i whisper back.

"I only packed sexy pyjamas...because you know we were going to umm get down and dirty. But after what happened in the bathroom earlier i doubt that will happen."

"What do you mean? What did i say to make you think that?" I question.

"Nothing baby, I mean I went for a run in tears then just now in the bathroom and the bed banging against the wall."

"you could've told me before you went on the run, so you didn't have to run in tears, and the whole bed thing i just didn't want us to get caught".

"I know, im sorry ill make it up to you" she says.

"you don't have too, it's okay".

"Okay" She kisss his neck softly.

"More wine?" Barb asks.

I close my eyes for a second but quickly open them "no thank you we're good".

●☆Kamala POV☆●
We sit on the couch with his parents so they can catch up, Dougs hand rests on my bare knee.

He slowly moves it up and continues to talk. My breath hitches so i put my hand on top of
his to stop it. He stops and squeezes my thigh slightly.

"So how does Kerstin feel about you dating?" Barb asks sipping her tea. I jump a little then yawn. "I... i'm going to go to bed."

"oh okay, but uh not too well I mean she just went off, hurt Kamala in the process so yeah" he tells his mom.

I stand up and kiss him. Barbs eyes widen, "What do you mean hurt her?"
"she basically, kicked her in the stomach hurting-" he stops "her really badly".

"And the kids im guessing are living with you permanently?"

I go to bed and give myself 2 or 3 orgasms, then i read a little before falling asleep.

●★Doug POV★●
"yeah they do, but i'm gonna go to sleep goodnight guys"

" Okay baby boy." Mom kisses my cheek. "Have a good sleep."

I smile "thank you, you too" Iwalk into the room and lay down and sigh.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I feel the bed move and I open my eyes a little and move closer to him. He holds me closer "i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable"

"You didn't baby,you made me wet."

"oh?"

I smile and blush hiding my face against him, i mumble "I gave myself 3 orgasms."

"oh? you did? good girl".

"I did and I was very quiet."

"that's a good girl".

I tilt my head to look at him.

He looks down at me and smirks. I kiss him gently then place my head on his chest and close my eyes. "I love you."

"i love you too, and kali or devi" he says.

"How about for now, until we find out the sex , can we call our baby our jellyfish?" I ask.

"of course" he agrees.

"Okay, well Jellyfish loves daddy."

"and i love you jellyfish even more".

I smile. "I'm glad we didn't have sex on our 2nd date."

"oh? okay".

"That came out wrong. Sorry".

"not it's okay".

"I just mean that if we did have penetrative sex after the oral then I might've gotten pregnant then."

"true".

"It's a good thing though because it allowed us to let our love grow more."

"yeah that's true"

"I've been thinking."

"about?"

"So there is a hallway where our room is and in the backyard theres plenty of space, so when my L.A apartment sells i was thinking I could pay for construction of a new room at the end of that
hall um for the baby."

"are you sure, i can pay it's okay".

"Okay. I just didn't want you to feel obligated to do it."

"well i kinda am, i mean you're pregnant. I'm supposed to be taking care of you, and if that means millions of dollars coming out of my pocket or bank account i don't mind".

I smile and start kissing him slowly.

i kiss back with a smile.

After kissing for a few minutes i slowly slip my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues fight for dominance and he moans softly. I roll ontop of him not breaking our kiss.

Doug slides his hands up and down my waist.

"Mmm" I pull back slightly and smirk. "Do you um.."

"do you?" he asks.

I bite my lip and smirk "A little."

"well what do you have in mind?"

"well just some soft gentle lovin"

"if that's what you request, then that's what i'll give you".

"Mm okay daddy."