Prologue

To some, their planet is the biggest thing. To others, the galaxy is the biggest thing. And to a select few, the universe is the biggest thing. But to me? Well, the multiverse is the biggest thing.

And a small handful of people see beyond the veil of reality, and see all possible outcomes, and all possible stories.

To you reading this, this is like a work of fiction. But somewhere, this is reality. And somewhere, you might be written down. Don't let that make you think you aren't real though, as you are and so am I. No where were we? Ah yes.

There is one person who's seen as much as I've had, and that is Greg Minecraft. 

Now, to him it's not really a blessing and more of a curse than anything. Why? Well, he's tried to make friends, but he's always thrown out of the universe he's in and goes to a completely separate one.

He's seen the rise of the Wither Storm, but never got to see Jesse and his friends take it down.

He was in the final battle against Minion X, but didn't get to enjoy it with the Hermits for long.

He enjoyed butter with a king, but got lost when he fell of his castle.

And then, he found his way onto the DreamSMP. He was reluctant to befriend people, but he eventually caved in. He fought for L'manberg, stood up to Jschlatt, and even fought against Technoblade one time.... But alas, it all came crumbling down.

Tubbo, Tommy's best friend, exiled the young blonde due to Dream's manipulation... And that broke him. Little by little Dream planted the seeds of loyalty into Tommy's head until he was Dream's slave. Then a girl from a different world, not unlike Greg's case, was brought there and had become really great friends with Greg.

But then Dream discovered she had Admin powers inside her and began to brainwash her at night, like what he did to poor Ranboo. Eventually, the woman dubbed herself Drista, and became Dream's loyal sister. 

Then, all out war broke loose. It was unlike any war before. Greg, Puffy, Fundy, Eret, Charlie, and Hannah all thought they could save the 2 manipulated minors, while Quackity, Niki, Jack, Hbomb, and Ponk all decided to kill them... And well, it didn't end well for them.

Tubbo and the other members tried their best to stay away from it all, but then Dream did something that would've made Wilbur lose his shit.

He planted TnT cannons all around L'manberg, and Tommy was the one to fire. Most people died and others were picked off by Dream and his gang. However, surprisingly George, SapNap, Bad, Sam, Antfrost, and Skeppy all stood up to the masked man, even though they were once friends. But Dream had so much power at that point that it didn't matter even if they had Techno on their side, they all still lost.

Tubbo toke on Tommy in a last clash of blades, and Greg watched it all. It was clear that Tubbo would lose, yet Greg still hoped... But it ended as he thought it would, with Tommy plunging his blade straight into Tubbo's chest.

And then, Greg's powers activated, and sent him away.

Greg went to a few more worlds after that before finding himself in one that was, well, perfect for him... Though, eventually, something did happen. But that's for another day my friend, because right now, Greg should've arrived back in the place that had caused him lots of trauma, a place he'd never want to see again if he had a choice.

Greg returned to the DreamSMP...

Or, just the SMP as it's called now.

Because things aren't like before... But a mysterious force plans on reenacting what came before. And I doubt our heroes will let that happen.

I am the Writer, and this is Greg's story about the rewritten SMP.