Special: Moth to a Light

Tommy was 15 and was more happy than he ever was with his 'family' if you could call them that. It took days of travelling but they managed to find a quaint little village and even make a small home there.

Wilbur, being the entrepreneur he was, wanted to do something more grand however. And so, after a few days of work, L'manberg was constructed. The brothers didn't really expect much to come of it but the town seemed to tolerate it enough. And then, they got their first ever resident.

A fish hybrid had become sick and was found in the forest, the villagers, not really sure on what to do, brought her to L'manberg to get healed. Surprisingly Tommy was very good with healing and stuff, knowing just a small amount of magic and all. After a day of being knocked out the hybrid woke up and introduced herself as Sally Salmon.

She had nowhere to go apparently so she ended up staying with them, and Wilbur fell hopelessly in love. The 2 actually had a lot in common, they sung, liked water, wrote poets together, and eventually they got married.

After this more and more people started to hear the tales of L'manberg and came by. Some to visit and others to, well, move in!

A baker named Niki who had lost her mother a long while ago came by, saw the child that was Tommy, and promptly decided to stick around. Not that they were complaining, with all her baking skills and what not.

Then Quackity came and he brought a money system, even though no one really used it he expressed it in his underground casino. How he built it so quickly? No one knows, but Wilbur likes it a lot. 

Tubbo and Ranboo came in an extremely bad shape, Ranboo bleeding a lot. Apparently Ranboo had been abused by 'someone' and had a ton of memory problems. Tubbo was the son of an abusive alcoholic man so he ran away with Ranboo. After a while hey became Tommy's best friends, some would say brothers, and could be found near each other all the time.

Beauti and Charlie came in a pair, being siblings and all. They too had run away from home so they resonated quickly with Tommy.

Puffy came after that and she was mysterious to be honest. She just woke up on a beach without any memory of how she got there. Although, out of everyone, she was the kindest soul anyone could meet... Unless you messed with her family, which luckily they were now.