Episode 1 - PT 3: Gone Away

"So why the hell did you pass out anyways?" Quackity asked making Greg tense up.

"Well, um-" (Okay c'mon Greg you can come up with something!) "-I was just exhausted I guess."

"Oof, and you're sure you're fine?" Niki asked.

"Y-Yeah." Greg replies.

"Alright then, well you can just sit right over there while we get on with what we were talking about earlier." Quackity said, having Greg walk to and lean on a wall. "Great. Now then, what're your thoughts on the Dream situation."

(DREAM?!)

"It's not looking too good to be honest. We can only gather some information on where he's at and then he's gone with no traces. Our only lead is him getting materials like blaze rods and ender pearls for SOMETHING!" Fundy said with a bit of venom. "And Tommy please stop eating a muffin while we're talking."

"*Munch* *Munch* Fwucph shou bith!" Tommy shouted.

"Tommy please don't yell with your mouth full, you could choke." Niki warned making Tommy grumble.

(Is it bad that I've missed this?.... Wait hang on-) "Is Dream going to the End or something?" Greg just said nonchalantly. And now everyone was looking at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"The hell's the End?" Jack asked.

"The End. You know, the place where endermen come from?" Silence was the only thing said for a while and it eventually dawned on Greg that they didn't actually know about the End.... Just like how it always was. (Aw shit, here we go again.) "U-Um, I've heard about it from some random guys. Apparently you need blaze rods and ender pearls to find a gateway of sorts. There's, like, a big old dragon that if you kill it you become extremely powerful?"