Episode 3 - PT 1: Well that happened

"Well, good news bad news." Fundy tossed the bloody rag into a bin with everyone on their seats. "Good thing is that he'll live. Bad thing is he's missing an arm and leg, and normally blaze hybrids like him can regenerate their limbs given certain conditions, but that'll take a long while. Plus he's in a coma that'll last, I saw, a few days, weeks at worst."

"Well at least he won't die." Quackity said before turning to everyone. "Now then... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

"It was Dream." This shut up Quackity quickly as Drista continued to explain. "He ambushed us after some 'discoveries' and nearly killed Jack. And as usual he was almost impossible to hit so it was a losing battle that he left from. Although he did say he was going to the End."

"Okay, fuck, okay that's still good. How long will it take Hannah to recharge her teleport to get you guys close to there?"

"About a week or charging or so." Hannah replied.

"By the way, what's this thing that made Jack hate Greg so much?" Beauti asked. The group looked at each other, and with a nod from Greg, they began to explain to them.

*A few minutes later*

"I call utter horse shit." Quackity deadpanned.

"But it's true! Hell ask Hannah to show you for Prime's sake!" Tubbo pouted.

"I'd rather not get mind raped again thank you." Greg mumbled.

"... You know, I'm starting to regret calling it that 'cause now I feel fuckin' dirty." Tommy rubbed his arms in a mock shiver.

"Ey man, I'm just sayin' that I'm glad I wasn't there." Quackity shrugs before walking away. "But since you guys did in fact encounter Dream I'll make sure to heighten the security around here. Fundy, you're with me." The fox hybrid nods before quickly rushing after him.