Chapter 9

Everyone was ready to watch more about Maleficents past as Watcher warned"I have to say after learning mote about how Aurora's childhood,you may wish to kill certain pixies.I just want all of you to control you urges to kill them till the end."

Everyone felt wary as they nodded as Leah watched Aurora who looked down on the ground.

The Screen soon showed The sound of the cottage's door opening got Diaval's attention as he looked to see the door opening, before he took off flying. The door opened to reveal Thistlewit, who began running to the crying Aurora. The human-formed Thistletwit questioned"There you are.Why are you always hiding?" as she picked up the baby basket.Thistlewit said "Come on. There you go". as she walking back into the cottage, carrying the baby basket in her hand.

Leah was clenching hearing the pixie blaming her baby as she spoke"They have to be joking right?"

Maleficent sighed and replied"No,they are imbeciles.They don't have a drop of common sense in them."

Everyone nodded  as they could tell the pixies were not cut out for raising a child.

The screen showed the cottage. From the forest came Maleficent, only wearing a different dress than before with raven form Diaval staying behind her.Raven form Diaval flew to the cottage, while Maleficent's younger self walked to t. The sounds of baby Aurora crying was heard from an open window,Maleficent walked towards it, while Diaval perched himself onto a flower. The screem then changed to the inside of the cottage, where they saw baby Aurora still in the baby basket crying. However, to the surprise of everyone, except Maleficent and Diaval, the baby stopped crying upon seeing Maleficent standing outside the open window studying her.

Maleficent with a frown spoke"Hmm. It's so ugly, you could almost feel sorry for it".

Mal, Evie, Jane, Lonnie, Fairy Godmother, and Belle to give a small glare at the present Maleficent at what she said, but she paid no attention to them.While the all the males excluding Hades,Stefan and Diaval widened their eyes as they saw baby Aurora let out a happy smile as she looked at Young Maleficent.

Maleficent was slightly annoyed at the fact she raised her right hand, gave a threatening look, and snarled at Aurora. The baby stared at her for a moment, before she went back to giving the young Mistress of Evil a happy smile.

Maleficent with a stern tone spoke"Not one world about this incident", as everyone was either giggling or giving her an amused look at her failed attempt to scare a baby

Maleficent lost her threatening look, dropped her right hand to the side, and stared at Aurora. Maleficent with her stoic face said, "I hate you. Beasty".While Aurora was happily smiling at her getting Jay to widen his eyes at what she said. Young Maleficent's eyes shifted upon hearing the sounds of clattering and the three pixies' voices.

Aurora pouted at Maleficent who just gave smile in return.While Mal was slowly getting used to the idea of the fact Aurora was her step sister in a way.

The Dark Fey turned around and began walking away from the cottage, while raven form Diaval gave a caw, before he looked back into the cottage for a moment, then followed after his mistress.

Maleficent with frown said"Those three imbeciles were absolutely terrible at their job that sometimes I wonder how Aurora turned into such a good natured child."Everyone nodded as they can understand what Maleficent was saying.

The camera saw baby Aurora crying out on a baby basket. Thistlewit was waving a flower at the baby, Flittle was watching cry out and Knotgrass was digging nearby. There were clothes hung up to dry, having been put there by Flittle, a goat munching on the grass and a nearby.
Fairy godmother,Belle and other women shook their heads with frustration seeing how bad the three pixies where at taking care if Aurora.

Flittle questioned"Why is she crying?" as she placed her hands on her hips, while Thistlewit stopped waving the flower around and, asked, "I think she might be hungry". The Thistletwit in human form pixie answered in an uncertain voice to her friend.Knotgrass with an annoyed tone replied"Then feed her!" taking a moment to stop her digging, before she went back to it.

Flittle said in realization"Oh". before she rushed over to a basket full of carrots. What the three didn't notice was that raven form Diaval watching them from a tree branch up above. Flittle smiled and said"Hungry baby" as she held up a bunch of carrots, before she walked over to the human baby with a smile.

Fairy godmother questioned"She... can't be serious, can she?" She can't belive how clueless the pixie .Maleficent nodded and replied"I am sure they embellished the tale if how they cared for Aurora and all."
Leah and Fairy god mother looked at each other and gave nod seeing both knew the pixies.

The blue pixie said "There you are". as she placed the carrots on the baby basket in front of Aurora, who was still crying. Thistlewit commented"There you go"with a smile as her friend placed the second bunch of carrots down on the baby basket. Up above, even raven Diaval was lookin disbief at seeing the pixies be so clueless, before he gave a caw and actually gave a sigh.
Leah glaring at true screen spoke"They really expect a baby to eat carrots."Everyone else nodded with Leah as Mal added her thought"You know they could atleast do a bit of research about how to take care of a baby."