The dementor

The train was getting slower and slower, as the noise of pistons fell away, the wind and the rain sounded louder than ever against the windows.

Harry who was nearest the door, got up to look into the corridor, all along the carriage, heads were sticking curiously of their compartment.
With out any warning lights went off, and everything was in total darkness
'What the heck?' Y/n tough and she heard Ron's voice "What's going on?"

Y/n took out her wand and said "Lumos" and saw Harry getting back to his seat "Did you see anything?" She asked looking to all of them.

"No, but I think we've broken down?" Ron replied

"Dunno..."

"Wait- there's something moving out there" Ron said with his face slyly paler "I think people is coming aboard"

Suddenly someone fell over Harry's leg... it was more a Neville "Sorry- D'you know what's going on?"

"Hellu Neville" Said Harry helping him to get up. "Oh, hi Harry, Ron, Hermione and... Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Going to Hogwarts, now sit down"

The Lumos charm provided light but apparently not enough and Neville tried to sit on Crookshanks, making a lot of noise.

"I'm going to ask the driver what's going on" Hermione said standing up, just as she came out she collided with a red haired girl.

"Who's that?"

"Ginny?"

"Hermione?"

"What are you doing?"

"I was looking for Ron-"

"He's here, come and sit down"

"Not here!" Harry said "I'm here!"

"Quiet!" Said Remus suddenly with a hoarse voice.

None spoke and Y/n illuminated his face, his eyes looked alert and wary,
"Y/n? I thought you were going with your friends, No- stay were you are" he said and then looked to everybody.

He was heading out but the door slid slowly before he could even reach it.

Standing in the doorway, illuminated by Y/n's and Remus shivering flames in their hand, was a cloaked figure that towered the ceiling, it's face was completely hidden beneath it's hood.

Y/n saw Harry's shocked face and followed his gaze, there was hand portending from the cloak and it was glistening, grayish slimy looking and scabbed 'What the fu-'
An intense cold step over them all. Y/n started to feel anxious and nauseous, out of the corner of her eye she saw how Harry rolled his eyes and passed out, she knew she should have help him but suddenly she was extremely afraid and in that moment Remus said:

"None of us is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks. Go."

The thing didn't move and when it did it stared to get closer to Y/n, so Remus muttered something like 'Espresso Patrono' a coffee alike thingy and a silvery wolf came out of his wand with that the horrible creature went away.

After a shocked second Y/n remembered Harry, "Oh, he just fainted a second ago..." Ron and Hermione kneen next to him, and after some seconds lights came again and so did Harry.

"Are you ok?" Ron asked Harry who was clearly not ok

"Yeah," He answered "What happened? What was that thing?who screamed?"

"No one screamed" Ron said looking really nervios

Everybody in the compartment seem worried about him, "But I heard screaming"