2 ~ Falling in love so quickly?

On certain things I will be writing like this kinda

???: "blah blah blah" *spins*

Kinda like that- hope that doesn't affect anything-

Unless it's in nobody's POV

Let's get back into the story now

————————

Shinobu's POV:

I was waiting to see any movement from Mitsuri but she wasn't moving. It was scaring the crap out of me, I didn't know what to do in this situation.

I lifted Mitsuri up and held her in my arms. I wasn't sure what happened, maybe something at home? But that doesn't matter right now. I had to get her to the nurse.

Shinobu: "Please be okay Mitsuri.."

I started to run down the hall, not having the care in the world if I were to get scolded by a teacher. All that mattered in my eyes was Mitsuri.

Suddenly I felt movement in my arms.. it was Mitsuri.

I stopped running and went to a bench that was near one of the classrooms. I placed Mitsuri on her back onto the bench.

Shinobu: "Mitsuri? Are you okay!?"

——————

Mitsuri's POV:

I felt very light headed at the moment I opened my eyes, I saw Shinobu staring at me with tears in her eyes.

Mitsuri: "h-huh!? Shinobu.. you're crying!"

Shinobu seemed like she didn't even care that she was crying and all of a sudden, she jumped up and tackle hugged me on the bench. She was sobbing her eyes out while hugging me tightly.

Shinobu: "Mitsuri!"

She sobbed.

Shinobu: "don't do that! I thought you were dying!"

Shinobu couldn't stop crying, her words all messed up while tears came down her face, every second she tried to talk she just sobbed more and more.

Mitsuri: "I'm sorry Shinobu.. I really am.. please don't cry."

I held her close to my chest and started to pat her back, she slowly stopped crying while started to blush a bit.

Mitsuri: "I can assure you, I am alright now.. I swear!"

Shinobu looked up at me and started to smile, pushing her tears away from her face with her sleeve.

Shinobu: "Thank goodness... I don't know what I'd do without you.."

I giggled at that, but it crossed my mind.. even though we just met? Hm..

Mitsuri: "how about.. after school we get some ice cream!"

I smiled looking at Shinobu, her eyes lit up and she jumped up from the bench and smiled so much that her cheeks turned red