5 ~ The "Date"

I'm back 💀

Let's get on with the chapter, I'm so sorry if it's short! I'm currently not feeling too well. 😅

———

Mitsuri's POV:

I was skipping home from school to go get ready for the "date" I had with Shinobu! I was soo excited to get mochi~ What I was most excited about was getting to know Shinobu better.. A date is always a great way to get to know somebody! Although.. this isn't really a date I guess.. but it feels like it!

I soon arrived home, I rushed to my room and looked in my closet to see if there was anything nice I could wear for the little "date".

Little Timeskip

————

After I found an outfit I noticed that my room was a total mess.. Well, it didn't really matter I guess.

~ Mitsuri: "Ugh.. I'll just clean it after I get home." ~

I got up and checked my phone to see if Shinobu texted me. She didn't. I then heard a beep coming from outside.

I ran to open the door and there Shinobu was waiting for me in the car.

I tried not to get too excited.. but she was dressed so beautifully!

Running to the car, I opened the door and sat right next to Shinobu.

~ Mitsuri: " Hi Shinobu~ " ~

————

Nobody's POV:

Shinobu looked at Mitsuri with a quick glance but soon turned away. Shinobu's face got very flushed and Mitsuri noticed it but kept it to herself to avoid making Shinobu more nervous than she already was.

~ Shinobu: " Hello Mitsuri.. " ~

———

They soon got to the cafe so they got out of the care and walked in the cafe. Though.. Shinobu got nervous and quickly grabbed Mitsuri's hand and held it tightly.

Mitsuri noticed this and held her hand back, showing that she wouldn't let her go. Shinobu looked at Mitsuri while they were walking and got very flustered causing her to blush.

Shinobu then whispered.

~ Shinobu: " Thank you.. " ~

This didn't go unnoticed by Mitsuri, she smiled at this.

————

After they ordered what they had wanted, they went to go sit at a table. Shinobu really didn't wanna stop holding Mitsuri's hand so she dragged her chair right next to Mitsuri so she could sit next to her while holding onto her hand.

This felt like a date to both of them, neither of them would admit it to each other but it did feel like a date. Though they barely met.. they had the deepest feelings for each other. When they will admit this? We'll have to see.. but until then, this will be a secret to themselves.

————

They soon got done with their Mochi and Tea so they decided to talk for a bit.

————

Shinobu's POV:

Mitsuri is so beautiful.. how could someone like me get to be with someone like her..

Soon in her thoughts, Mitsuri then interrupted them.

~ Mitsuri: " Did you like the Mochi and Tea!? " ~

I blushed looking at Mitsuri because I was in my thoughts so I didn't notice until a few seconds.

~ Shinobu: " Huh? Oh! Yeah! They were great. " ~

~ Mitsuri: " Great! You should come to my place tomorrow! " ~

Me? Me being at Mitsuri's place!? Is this a dream..? I couldn't believe she asked me that.. though I'm so happy she did.

I tried not to get too excited because I'm sure it'd show..

~ Shinobu: " I'd love to come over tomorrow. " ~

———

Nobody's POV:

Soon Shinobu drove Mitsuri home. She didn't wanna leave Mitsuri's side, though she had to unfortunately.

~ Shinobu: " See you tomorrow.. " ~

~ Mitsuri: " Bye Shinobu-San!!~ " ~

————

Mitsuri's POV:

I got to my room and forgot it was a mess..

~ Mitsuri: " I'll clean it tomorrow.. " ~

I then jumped on my bed and put my face in the pillow blushing.

I can't believe that date went that well.. or at least a date in my eyes.. oh well..

I can't wait for Shinobu to come over tomorrow! Eee!!

————

End of this chapter- sorry it's so short :"(

Here are some memes:

Also there might be writing errors of course-

Byeee 🍡