8 ~ Mistakes

It's been a bit- Very sorry about that 😅 I had some stuff going on.

This contains angst and blood. Only read forward if you will be comfortable with this stuff.

Nobody's POV:

Tamayo was still laying there, unconscious. Mitsuri was very worried now and hoped Tamayo would get up before Shinobu got back.. but unfortunately that didn't happen. Right as Mitsuri turned around she saw that Shinobu was right behind her with tears in her eyes.

~ Shinobu: "Mitsuri.. What did you do!?" Shinobu yelled with anger in her voice. ~

Mitsuri stuttered with her words while trying to explain but Shinobu wasn't having it.

~ Shinobu: "Get out Mitsuri.." ~

Mitsuri then started to tear up with the words that came out of Shinobu's mouth. She loved Shinobu to death. She didn't want to leave but she didn't want to ruin her relationship with Shinobu more than she has already.

Mitsuri got up and ran out of the house and slammed the door behind her.

———

Shinobu's POV:

Shinobu sighed as she watched Mitsuri run out the door.

*Was I too harsh?* Shinobu thought to herself then looking down at Tamayo.

She got on her knees and held Tamayo, Her was bleeding pretty badly but she was sure that she would get her wounds cleaned up herself.

Shinobu got up and carried Tamayo to her room and put her on the bed. She got some stuff to clean Tamayo's wounds.

Time skip to after Tamayo was all patched up.

Shinobu sighed and looked at her phone.

*Mitsuri..* Shinobu thought.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her leg and turned to see that it was her friend, Tamayo.

Tamayo? you're okay.. a slight smile crossed Shinobu's face.

~ Tamayo: "I'm alright, don't worry about me darling. Who you should worry about is Mitsuri." ~

Shinobu then frowned and wondered what Mitsuri was doing right now. Had she messed her relationship up with Mitsuri because of this..?

Sorry that it's very short.. I'm not feeling the best atm but I'll try to do another chapter tomorrow.

May be writing errors.

Not mine but here: