10 ~ Her love

Warning: Yandere Mitsuri

Shinobu's POV:

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness in wherever I was. Where was I? Why could I only see darkness around me? I soon noticed my hands were tied together as well as ropes around my body.

Am I tied to a chair..? I was concerned at this point, who took me here? I want to see Mitsuri but I needed to find out where I was and who took me here.

Thinking.. I guess why I'm seeing all dark is because I have a blindfold on? Then I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Who are you!? And what did you do with Mitsuri!" I yelled out.

"Darling.. Calm down." The person said.

I sat there, shocked. I knew that voice.

"Mitsuri..?" I was still in shock.

Nobody's POV:

"Bingo!" Mitsuri blushed and hugged Shinobu. "Awe! How I missed you!"

"What's the meaning of this, Mitsuri..?" Shinobu concerned as she was still tied up and couldn't see.

"Sorry Love.." Mitsuri took the blindfold off.

"Why'd you do this? What happened to you?" Shinobu struggled in the ropes, still tied around her body and hands.

"Nothing! I just want your love. That's all~" Mitsuri happily hugged Shinobu.

"You already have my love. What's the meaning of this?" Shinobu asked still struggling.

Mitsuri then stopped hugging Shinobu and looked her dead in the eyes.

"All of your love. Nobody else including. It'll only be us! And we'll be in love forever!!~" Mitsuri hugged onto Shinobu's waist.

Shinobu sighed and began to struggle again. "Mitsuri, I love you but I need to go home.. Please untie me."

Mitsuri let go of Shinobu and shook her head. "No. You're staying with me and only me."

"Mitsuri.. Please.." Shinobu was getting worried about Tamayo as she left her all alone.

"You aren't going back to Tamayo. You'll stay here and we'll be happy." Mitsuri then went to the door and locked it.

"We'll be happy.. I promise!" Mitsuri giggled the seriousness off and jumped onto Shinobu.

Shinobu then fell over, still tied to the chair "Ouch!" Her hands hit the floor. Having Mitsuri on her made her hands hurt more because there was more pressure.

"Don't worry loveee~" Mitsuri cuddled Shinobu.

"Please let this be a nightmare.." Shinobu thought, sad that Mitsuri has changed into a whole different person.

End of this chapter. May be spelling errors.

 May be spelling errors