7 ~ The accident

Before this chap starts, I just wanted to say tysm for 307 reads and 25 votes :") and if there is anyone actually reading the crap I wrote ty because I'm horrible at writing 😅 but I'm still trying to learn so it might get better over the chapters maybe? We'll see :D Now onto the chapter

TW: Slight Swearing, Angst? For the people that don't like angst.

The three girls went inside Shinobu's house, Her house was very neat and organized not something you see often around here. Mitsuri was looking around while Tamayo kept close to Shinobu's side, Tamayo was clinging onto Shinobu's shirt to stay close to her.

Mitsuri did not like this one bit but she tried her best to stay clam because she didn't want to upset Shinobu. Tamayo seems special to Shinobu in all honesty.. maybe a little too special? Was something going on with them?

————

Mitsuri's POV:

I was started to get needy for Shinobu's attention but Tamayo was taking all of her attention which was starting to piss me off. I turned my head and glared at Tamayo, though she couldn't even see me because she was so attached to Shinobu. I had to find a way to get rid of Tamayo in order to get Shinobu's attention.. but was that even possible?? Maybe I could try to get Shinobu to go somewhere and I could talk to Tamayo alone and see what's up between them.

Nobody's POV:

Mitsuri leaned on the wall beside her and her stomach started to growl. This leading her to blush to where her face turned completely red because both Tamayo and Shinobu heard and stared at Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: " Kya!! MY APOLOGIES! I COULDN'T CONTROL IT! "

Mitsuri then covered her face to try and hide her face.

Shinobu laughed when Mitsuri got flustered it was adorable in her eyes. She then went to Mitsuri and held her hands in her own.

Shinobu: "Don't worry about it Mitsuri. I'll get you some food, just stay here with Tamayo and I'll be back.

Shinobu then walked off to the kitchen where Tamayo and Mitsuri were left alone. Mitsuri found the chance to talk to Tamayo so she walked up to Tamayo and tried to talk to her.

Suddenly Tamayo turned around and ignored Mitsuri to piss her off. Which it in fact did piss Mitsuri off, Mitsuri was a pretty nice person but when she gets mad it's over. Mitsuri then grabbed a chair and whacked Tamayo with it caused Tamayo to lose consciousness.

Mitsuri tilted her head and started to get worried. She looked around the room in panic. Mitsuri started to shake Tamayo but she just wasn't responding at all.

End of this chap, sorry it's bad- and short again 💀

Picture for nothing lmao: (not mine)