12 ~ Flowers.. Flowers!~

It's been too long.. 😰 onto the chapter let's not waste time 🥺

————

Mitsuri went along with her day as usual. She was happy everything turned out alright but she couldn't help but think Shinobu was hiding something.

~

She tried to get it off her mind so she ran into a field with flowers in it.

"Woah.. pretty!~" Mitsuri loved flowers.. they were beautiful to look at, she wanted to surprise Shinobu with some of these flowers.

~

She then picked up some of the flowers and sat down on the grass. "Hm.. these would look pretty on Shinobu."

~

Soon enough she was finished making the flowers into a flower crown for Shinobu to wear. "All done!" Mitsuri quickly sprinted up and skipped to Shinobu's house.

~

Mitsuri finally got to Shinobu's house and to her surprise, Shinobu was outside on her porch. She walked up to Shinobu and put out her hand so she would notice her.

Shinobu was in shock because she didn't expect Mitsuri to be here this early. "Mitsuri! I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be here this early.." Shinobu rubbed her neck, trying to hide something behind her back.

~

Both Shinobu and Mitsuri at the same time, spoke up. "I have something for you.." both were in shock but soon laughed it off. "Let's show them at the same time." Shinobu smiled. "Okay!" Mitsuri was excited to see what Shinobu got her.

~

They both showed their gifts. They were the same thing, but different types of flowers. Flower crowns.

"Looks like we have the same thoughts!" Mitsuri giggled. They both reached out to each other's heads and put it on each other.

"This is lovely.. thank you Mitsuri." Shinobu kissed Mitsuri lightly on the cheek. Mitsuri blushed, basically turning red without knowing."Yours is too!" Mitsuri smiled.

Shinobu took Mitsuri's hand and took her inside her house.

~

may be spelling errors, also I know it's short- bare with me 😭😭

Fanart not mine.