3 ~ Acting Unusual..

| May be spelling errors |

——————

Shinobu's POV:

We were still sitting in class, listening to the teacher. There wasn't any work since it was the first day but you'd think with a teacher this rude.. you'd get work but that wasn't the case even though he was rude as heck.

I looked over at Mitsuri who was still holding my hand, she was drawing.. how she's holding my hand and drawing, I will never know.

I just stared at Mitsuri, I was just all in my thoughts in that moment. She was so beautiful.. We barely know each other, yet I can't stop feeling so flushed around her.

————

Mitsuri POV:

I was drawing while holding onto Shinobu's hand, I don't know her too well but I think she is the pretty clingy type. Honestly.. it's pretty cute..

I then blinked and realize what I was thinking.

Oh no.. did I fall for her already!? WAHH!

My face was completely red and I couldn't stop thinking about it now but then I realized Shinobu noticed how red I was..

—————

Nobody's POV:

Shinobu: "Mitsuri? Your face is so red.. are you sick?"

Mitsuri got very flustered and waved her hands in the air

Mitsuri: "N-No! You're hot! I MEAN ITS HOT! GAHH!!"

Mitsuri then hid her face in her hands, still blushing a lot since it was pretty embarrassing.

Shinobu glanced at Mitsuri and smiled brightly at her actions.

(Cute) ~ Shinobu thought.

—————

Timeskip ~ After Class

Shinobu's POV:

I was waking through the halls, looking for Mitsuri. We got separated after the bell rang because everyone was pushing and shoving each other in order to get through.

It was "locker time" so we had a break, so I was looking for Mitsuri so I could spend some time with her before class seeing we don't have our next class together.

I then stopped.

I clenched my fists at the sight. There was some random girl.. talking to Mitsuri.

Not only that.. this girl, she was blushing at her. And I wasn't having it.

I tried to calm myself down, I went over to Mitsuri and this girl.

I tugged onto Mitsuri's skirt, I looked up at her and then spoke once she looked at me.

Shinobu: "Mitsuri.. could I talk to you?"

Mitsuri: "of course!, see you around (enter name)"

Mitsuri then walked off but before I followed her I gave this random girl a glare, hoping she would get the message to back off.

—————

Mitsuri's POV:

I was walking to Shinobu's locker as she followed behind me, I wonder what she needs.. is she okay?

We then arrived at Shinobu's locker and I turned around to see Shinobu looking pretty upset.

Mitsuri: "Shinobu.. are you alright? You look.. upset.."

I looked at Shinobu waiting for a response

After some silence, Shinobu then spoke.

Shinobu: "I just wanted to spend some time together! Since y'know.. we don't have our next class together."

I sighed in relief, I thought it was something bad.

Mitsuri: "Of course! Let's go sit on the bench near the classrooms.."

I thought about it.. Shinobu was acting sorta strange.. she looked pretty mad when she saw me with (enter name). I wonder if it's got something to do with her? Do they know each other?

But it was confusing me.. why was she acting so..

Unusual..?

I'm sorry it's short, it's pretty late for me and it's a school night 💀

✨ Have this for your troubles ✨

Word Count: 579