11 ~ All Alright

I'm sorry for the last chapter I realized it was very short 😭 I'm gonna try to make this one longer. onto the chapter ✨

Mitsuri's POV (short):

"I'm going to go get you something to eat as well as a drink, don't miss me too much!~" I then skipped to the door, unlocked it and left.

"Hmm.. what would she like.." I looked through the cabinets to see if there was anything. "Hmmm..."

Shinobu's POV:

"Ugh.. what am I going to do? I need an escape plan" I sighed and looked around the room to spot anything useful.

"A window.. that should be useful but I need to figure out how to get untied first." I struggled through the ropes, nothing was working.

Soon enough I finally got out of the ropes.. at least the ones that were around my hands. I then untied myself from the ropes around my body.

"I have to hurry.. she will be back any minute now." I climbed onto the boxes against the window and quickly opened the window.

I sighed and looked over at the door. "I'm sorry Mitsuri.. but until you change, I don't think this will work." I then jumped out of the window and the boxes fell which made a lot of noise so I had to start running to my house.

Mitsuri's POV:

"Ooo~ some crackers! She'll lo-" I then heard a loud noise coming from my room. "Huh?" I quickly turned around

I went to my room and slowly opened the door. "Shinobu..? Darling are you alright?" I looked at the chair which didn't have Shinobu in it then looked at the opened window.

"No! She left!" I quickly ran out of the house and kept yelling out her name but no matter what I did she wouldn't come back.

"I messed up.. real bad.." I sighed and went back into the house. "How am I going to face her at school.."

Nobody's POV:

Shinobu arrived to her house and went inside. "That was too much to handle. I hope Tamayo is okay." Shinobu then went to her room because that's where Tamayo last was.

"Tamayo..?" Shinobu peeked into the room.

"Oh, Shinobu you're finally back." Tamayo was laying on the bed while reading a book. "I'm glad you're okay. I was getting a bit worried about you seeing you were out for so long." Tamayo sat up.

"Yeah.. it's a long story but we won't get into that. Are you feeling alright?" Shinobu sat next to Tamayo.

"I'm alright please don't worry about me. What happened between you and Mitsuri?" Tamayo questioned as she put her book away. "You we're gone awhile so I'm guessing it's nothing good."

"Yeahh, unfortunately we aren't doing so good. She's changed.. a lot." Shinobu sighed trying to keep her feelings from overwhelming herself.

Tamayo then gave Shinobu a big embrace while Shinobu returned the embrace, tears forming in her eyes.

"Thank you.." Shinobu gave Tamayo a weak smile.

————

The next day ✨

————

Mitsuri's POV:

I was finishing my breakfast so I could head to school. Hopefully get there earlier then Shinobu so I didn't have to face her but then again I would have to face her in class so there wouldn't be a point.

I sighed then got up to get my things so I could head to school. "This'll be fun.." I left out the door and started walking to school when the unthinkable happened.

Shinobu was there, sitting right next to my mailbox waiting for me.. but why? Isn't she mad at me? I sighed and walked up to her. "Shinobu..?" I looked down at her.

Shinobu then looked up at me in tears and jumped up to hug me. "Mitsuri!" She held onto me, crying.

I was full of shock, I didn't understand this at all.. "Shinobu? I thought you were mad at me.." I sighed holding her.

"I was never mad at you.. I was more disappointed then mad. You just changed so much.. but it hurt to not see you or be with you." Shinobu then pulled away from me and quickly grabbed my hands to hold them. "Mitsuri, I love you.. this isn't how I wanted to tell you." Shinobu looked away with light blush across her face.

I was too stunned to speak then I gasped and just started blushing with tears going down my face. "I love you too, Shinobu! I'm sorrryy!" I hugged her tightly and started crying. "I love you! I love you! I'm so sorry for what I did!" I was overwhelmed with tears.

Nobody's POV:

Shinobu returned the hug and looked over at Tamayo who was a distance behind Mitsuri and Shinobu gave Tamayo a smile. Shinobu couldn't have done this without her help.

Tamayo smiled and walked up to them. "I'm glad you guys are okay now." She hugged them both.

Mitsuri's eyes widened with full on shock. She wasn't mad at all and returned the hug for both Tamayo and Shinobu.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you as well Tamayo.." Mitsuri looked away sighing. "It was foolish of me to do that even though I knew Shinobu cares about you a lot." She looked at Tamayo with sorrow in her eyes.

"No need to be sorry dear! I'm okay now and that's what matter. Besides it's all over with now." Tamayo just gave a smile.

"Thank you.." Mitsuri gave a smile back.

Shinobu being the short one of the group, looked up at them while pouting. "I'm here too y'know!" Shinobu folded her arms.

Both Tamayo and Mitsuri laughed and hugged Shinobu while Shinobu returned the hug and smiled. She was happy to have all this fixed.

"Last one to school gets no sweets!" Mitsuri ran off laughing.

"Not the sweets!!" Shinobu cried and dragged Tamayo while running after Mitsuri. Shinobu loved sweets just like Mitsuri did but Tamayo didn't really care for sweets.

Tamayo laughed while running with Shinobu.

——————

End of this chapter. May be spelling errors. Also I don't think this will be the last chapter but I will have to do some thinking for the next chapter until then this story won't be updated until I think of something ✨

 Also I don't think this will be the last chapter but I will have to do some thinking for the next chapter until then this story won't be updated until I think of something ✨