Cin

Cin
   This bitch had tried it , I was so tired of Pairis trying to treat me . I calmly starred at her while she kicked me out her crib ‪at 6:30‬ in the morning, in the fucking rain .My hood girl instincts told me to smack this hoe, but the educated woman I worked so hard to transform to, knew better. I was making just as much as the escorts, if not more Being her secretary . Not to mention private planes shopping spree's ,and the chance to meet celebrities. Two of the secretaries before me had my job and her bed, And are now working as escorts for her. One day in the office I told both them hoes they were dumb, how you got a degree and let this bitch kick you down to selling pussy, Aint enough money in the world make me sell this cat, hell nah I can't go out like that. I Got Up to gather my clothes while she watched my every move. I kept my back to her showing her my next to perfect round ass, Leaving the room without a word, fuck her, if she thought I was gont kiss her ass. I stopped in the bathroom long enough to brush my teeth and wash my face, I wasn't worried about showering since we had actually shower together the night before, I brushed my jet black her up in a ponytail. "Damn I hate the rain" I made a dash to my car , shit , I was happy I decided to wear Sweats and my timbs the night before because it was raining hard as fuck. I checked my phone as I'm waiting for my car to heat up, I Always left my personal phone in the car when I came over here because even though Pairis Acts like a Nigga with no feeling she still had a cat & girls was always in there feelings. I had 2 text messages 1 from my mom & 1 from Paradise I cleared the one from my mom & opened Paradises asking were I was and informing me that he needed his dick sucked. I cringed when I read the message and my heart skipped a beat. It was true I like Pairis a lot so I did feel bad for fucking her twin brother Pardise and what's even worse I fucking loved it. I've been ghosting him every since it happened 3 weeks ago that was the first dick I had in 6 years.

   After one of his girls called in sick he came to Seasons to see if we had any extras to fill in, We didn't and Pairis ended up volunteering me to dance, of course I said hell nah but she said it wasn't up for debate I wasn't a dancer but I could dance. I ended up making close to three grand that night I was so nervous and upset with Pairis I drank way too much instead and of letting me take my Uber Paradise Insisted on driving me home I declined but he refused even tipping my Uber driver And sent him on his way. ‪Before tonight‬ I hadn't had much interaction with Paradise, I always thought he was sexy as hell and wondered what it would be like to fuck him , and I would always catch him checking me out when he came to the office, that's why I was so hesitant to get in the car with them him I had no choice now I was drunk and ready to go home. I passed out as soon as he pulled off , when I woke up I was in his bed with his head between my legs "You want me to stop" he Whispered I know I should have told him to stop but in that moment I wasn't thinking it had been so long since I had a man between my legs. I mean it felt so good that at this very moment I sat in my girlflings driveway with a throbbing pussy thinking about fucking her twin " I need it now" I said aloud as I backed out the driveway towards his crib. I thought about the way Pairis gang banged over breakfast on the way over and that set me off even more , I couldn't stew over that shit tho , spilled milk . I stopped 20 seconds longer at the stop sign sending a message to my babysitter telling her to drop Dacol my 8yr old Son off to school, I rounded the corner and parked my 2018 BMW in his Circular driveway, I noticed some Bop in a 2017 Honda slowly pulling off she slowed down long enough to get a good look at my face. I popped my locks and bounced my fat ass right up to his door I could care less about who or why she was there, I knocked and waited for him to answer. I was on a fucking mission !