Paradise

Paradise
   It was 6:40 in the morning and I was preparing for a work meeting at Kolas, my strip club. My boys hated when I called the meeting so early but shit like I always say the earlier bird get the bird, fuck the worm. My dad Bronz was retiring in a few weeks and was handing down the family business to his only son, we had a flight out to Vegas Scheduled to Introduce me to the connect Papa Vito . I didn't know the exact date but it was close so that meant that I had to make sure business was flowing has far as my club, even though I knew my twin would somehow manage to take over while I was away , but I couldn't let her know that , I was the oldest. I showered with Yanna so all I had to do was get dressed, I got as far as putting my boxers on when I heard a knock at the door, I checked my phone before grabbing my .9 off the dresser to see if I had any missed alerts, I didn't , who would be dumb enough to come to my crib without calling first , besides my mom & my sister, but they had keys. I took the gun off safety as I Approached the door.

"Who the fuck is it ?." I hollered. Walking the the hallway.
"It's Cin !". She screamed.
"Who ?".
"Nigga open this fucking door, stop playing it's raining !".
I Cracked the door and stared at her for about 10 seconds before I stepped aside and let her enter, I thought about leaving her in the rain since she wanted to play with that pussy. I walked up on her so close our noses damn near touched, I could smell her minty toothpaste.
"First & final warning don't you ever show up to my crib unannounced ,ever again do you fucking understand me ?" I tilted my head.
"I'm sorry, I got yo text." My text , I thought. I had sent that hours ago and besides I was cool now, how she went from ghosting a nigga , to showing up Uninvited in the rain was beyond me. But as she stood in my foyer, hair wet , nipples hard my dick instantly woke back up. She started stroking the .9 in my hand and licking her lips , what the fuck , I thought , I could be late.
"This what you want." I said stepping out of my boxers. "Get on yo knees , suck it." I watched her obey my every word, as she got on her knees and covered my Dick with her soft ass lips. "Yeahhh suck it, open up ,slow down , yeahhh like that." I felt the tip of her tongue go up the crease of my balls with my dick deep in her throat and I swear I almost told shorty I loved her. " Take them off. " I said pulling on her sweats. "No panties."
"I told you I didn't wear panties." She said turning around and arching her ass, I was about to fuck her right here. I sat the gun on the floor of the foyer and entered her from the back , her legs Instantly begin to shake. "Fuck oh fuck." She moaned , I took my time hitting that sweet pussy, I loved the way her ass creased when she threw it back, she slowed down to a wind as she messaged my balls.
"Fuck girl, you a Sin." She speed up and i could feel my insides about to bust, I felt her walls tighten so I knew she was to.
"I'm bout to come Daddy." I wrapped Her leg around my back & speed up hitting nothing but stomach, we came together that had never happened to me before. I realized I didn't pull out but at that moment I didn't care. I would worry about the Consequences later her pussy was the truth a fucking Sin . I pulled out and kissed her on her ass cheeks.
"Cin,Cin, Cin. "
"What ?" She said with a smirk , I shook my head , put back on my boxers & walked towards the living room, I most Definitely was taking another shower . I reached for the half a wood I had in the ashtray , lighting it up I took a long drag then exhaled.
"So were the fuck you been at ?" I asked when she sat on the couch across from me."And why you all the way over there, you just had my dick in yo throat , don't be shy now."
"Wow, that's how you gont talk to me, PD. "
"Shut up girl I'm just playing, come here. " She obeyed. I pulled her down on my lap & took a firm hold of her chin and put my Tongue down her throat. "I meant every word I said about you popping up Over here, don't do that shit again understand me ?" I Squeezed her chin a lil hard to let her know I meant business, the next time i wouldn't be so nice , I valued my privacy.
"Yes Paradise, I understand, sorry damn" She said jerking her face, I let go and kissed her again.
"Good, I got a meeting so you gotta go , I'll hit yo line later when I get some free time."
"Damn it's like that."
"Like what. " I said ashing my blunt. "If you would have called, I would have told you that."
"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes, standing up , my phone started to ring so I passed her the blunt and motioned for her to hold up.
"What's up." I answered the phone, squeezing her nipple.
"Nigga what you mean what's up ? , were you at , got me up extra early and you ain't even here. " Johnny spat threw the phone. Johnny was my best friend since grade school and my partner at the club, fuck brothers blood couldn't have made us no closer. "Probably fucking somebody, bet not be my bitch. "
"Bro watch out." I laughed, this niggas was funny. "What time is it anyway."
"Almost 9."
"I'll be there soon bro, and all you niggas better still be there. " I hung up. Cin was now sitting next to me Scrolling down her timeline looking real annoyed. "Thank You."
"For what." She said looking up. This girl really was sexy as fuck , her eyes were red & drowse from the gas we smoked , I reached over and pinched her nipple again "Ouch."
"Shut up that dont hurt."
"Yes it do" She smiled, so did I, I eyed her. "What you looking at. "
"I'm tryna see if I want you to suck my dick again before you leave." I said exposing myself "Come Here."
"Nope. "
"What I say , come here." She did what she was told ,I could feel today was gont be a good day . I relit the blunt, sat back & got my dick sucked like the fucking boss I was.