Paradise

Paradise
I eyed the husky nigga that stood before me. Everybody looked merry, I didn't like it . I walked closer to my Sister.
     "Why you ain't text me back." I asked her. She pointed towards her phone which was on dads desk.
    "This is Da'Coldst, Son. He's Secrets older brother." My dad said.
    "I'm guessing Secret is your Son, but why is he here." I asked. Suspicions.
    "Hes joining the family business." He said, patting the husky niggas back. I was taken aback, we didn't need him. "Secret should be on his way." He said. I got defensive now.
    "For what, what the fuck is going on around here. We don't need these niggas, we don't know these niggas."I snapped.
    "Yes, we do. Johnny is your friend, his your fucking responsibility. Now this is a business but I have to keep my family safe. Im not sending you in there after what he did. You can run things behind the seen. I'm not taking an chances." My dad snapped. "Blame yo knockle head ass friend." He said.
    "What he do." Da'Coldst asked. I cut my eye at him.
    "He killed Ski Vito." Pairis answered him. I gave her a look. "What, he's in the family now."
    "Papas Son." He asked, amazed.
    "Papas Son." Dad said. "Which is why I need Secret. I need him to step in." My dad said. And I lost it.
   "We don't need that punk muthafucka." I screamed. Da'Coldst fixed his snare on me. "I was in the trenches with you, not them. I helped grow this muthafucka, not them. Now I'm post to play back seat, like some poo butt. Hell nah." I huffed and puffed. Angry.
    "You don't understand now Son. Some day when you have kids of your own, you'll understand why I can't let you meet Papa. And if you go behind my back on this, I'll have to kill you myself." My dad said. I felt it. I walked towards the door with a evil mug aimed at my dad.
    "Fine." I said yanking the door open. I gave Da'Coldst a look. It was far from over. "Pairis, tell mom, I won't be here for Thanksgiving dinner." I walked off to the kitchen to calm myself. Pissed I had shown my hand in front of this peon ass nigga. I grabbed a water bottle out the fridge and listened, as the news went on and on about the body with the missing head. I sent a text to Johnny telling him to meet me at Snugs. We needed to talk.

I pulled up to Snugs, grabbing the bag of work I was here to deliver out the trunk. His front door was unlocked, so I left myself in. The house was a mess, which wasn't like him. He probably kicked Layla to the curb finally. I thought as I stepped over shit.
    "Snug." I called out. I heard the bathroom door shut. He yelled hed be out in a minute.I waited . "You cool bro." I asked him, as he came to the living room.
    "I'm cool Brother, you got that." He asked hyper.
     "Yeah. It's in the bag. This one is going to Grand Rapids." I told him "You cool, you gont be ready to make that three hour drive, tonight." I asked him.
   "Yeah, I got it I'm rite now ready."He said.
   "Even better. Wheres Layla." I asked looking around.
   "Why, what you hear." He asked jumpy.
   "Nothing, I'm just asking. It look like shit in here.
    "Ah, don't mention that dick suckers , name." He said mad. I waved him off.
    "Just be ready." I told him. We looked up to see Johnny coming threw the door.
    "What's up." Johnny said. Face somber. And I really wanted to beat his ass. Silence. I stared at him.
   "I'm not getting the business now because you killed Ski." I said, upset.
    "Bro, I apologized a hundred times. I didn't know who the nigga was."
    "What the fuck is an apology supposed to do." I screamed. "This nigga Bronz talking about giving the business to his other Son.
"Nigga, I don't know what you want me to do." Johnny said. "I'm Sorry."
"You niggas wild." Snug said. "I'm about to get ready to hit this eWay." He walked back to his room. Leaving Johnny and I. I looked at Johnny he threw his hands up.
"Stay the fuck away from me dude. I'm ready to beat you like a opp, that back doored me right now . I'll hit you up when I'm ready to talk." I told Johnny. "Call me when you get back Snug." I yelled towards the back of the house. I left. Leaving Johnny there looking dumb and fucked up about his decision to kill Ski. I had to think of a way to get my business back. I hoped I was done with all bad news, I thought as I sent a text to Cin. I couldn't take anymore.