Paradise

Paradise
I wasnt about to fight with my sister, it had been a good morning for a young boss and I was determined it was gont stay that way. "Were everybody at? " I asked looking around.
     "You know damn well Sis rolled up in here like she was in charge." Johnny said.
    "Did she ?" I asked. Low key I was happy she did, usually I'd be pissed for her tryna run my business. But I didn't expect my morning to turn out like it did. "Sup bro. " I asked Snug who was Visibly drunk, he had been doing this shit all week and he had on the same clothes from yesterday. Snug was Uncle Kane's son, my dad, Bronz best friend. Uncle Kane hadent had much interaction with Snug, who's real name was Lamar till he was 14 . Snug watched his Moms murdered by her abusive husband , Unk took him in and tried to pick up we're she left off but he never healed properly. Even though Johnny & I we're two years older then him we took him under our wing and had been like brothers every since. I thought now was a good time to address his drinking problem. I was already running shit but with this new position I was gonna have extra Responsibilities I was gont have the first, last, and final word. Wasn't nobody gont fuck that up Especially my boys. "Look Bro, what ever it is, let me and Bro know before it get outta hand like last time." I said to Snug leaning back in my chair.
    "What."
    "Nigga you heard him." Johnny said. "Man look, niggas ain't been boys this long not to notice you turn into a Alcoholic when shit ain't right." Johnny said sliding in the chair across from Snug. Snug took a deep breath.
     "Layla been cheating on me this whole time, I gotta kill that bitch." Snug said straight faced, I sat up on my elbows and rubbed my temple, was this man forreal, was he seriously letting a hoe get to him like this. I sat up straight looked him dead in the eyes and spoke slowly since this was the last time i was gont be having this dumb ass conversation, I swear this boy had mommy issues.
     "She was a stripper, my stripper at that, and I told yo dumb ass not to fuck my Merchandise, anyway after Bro fucked her."
"Dumb ass, shit we flipped the hoe, together , what you thought was gont happen."?" Johnny said co signing.
"Man I don't give a fuck about none of that, I took the hoe off the pole, got her living nice, driving Lexus and shit & she repays me by fucking some nigga in my crib. She gotta go, and Johnny stop bringing that shit up Dawg." He screamed ,clearly angry, this shit was way more serious then I liked to believe.
"Look Bro if it'll make you feel better I'll find out who the nigga is."
    "Nigga, you means Niggas." Johnny said laughing, so did I. "
    "See y'all think it's funny." Snug cried.
"Seriously bro let me handle it, but Layla lives whoop her ass, kick her out I don't give a fuck, what the outcome is as long as she's alive. I don't need anyone of y'all doing no hot shit right now, she lives." I said again making sure he heard me.
    "Yeah nigga I heard you." He pouted.
    "Now y'all pretty much know what up when I leave Johnny you in charge anything about the club comes up call Pairis." I could tell Snug wasn't happy about that I didn't care, he was talking about bodying a bitch his mind Obviously was else were. "Snug we got a drop off in Atlanta soon, I need you to take care of that shit, sober and besides you could use some new scenery Brother."
"I got it man , Have I ever fucked up when I came to the money."
     "That's questionable." Johnny said, and i agreed.
     "Look man Go sober up, clean up and we will see you later, there's a Uber waiting on you outside." I said standing to shake up with Snug.
     "Alright man and fuck you Johnny." He said before walking out the office closing the door.

    "Her pussy AINT even that good , this nigga tripping." Johnny said.
"Nigga I was thinking the same shit, she did suck the skin off my dick though." I said
    "He'll yah , Layla was one of my favorite eaters." Johnny said We laughed. Bro knew he had no business tryna wife her once a hoe always a hoe. "Anyways how was the trip Nigga." I asked him.
    "It was cool I even got some play time in." He said tossing a chain on the table that resembled a cloud outlined in baby blue diamonds, I noticed the back was engraved with the phrase 'Catch My Love, Love Any 🖤' "Dude was straight flexing in the club the Muthafucka stepped on my Retros, then when I told him watch out, bitch nigga stole my shit." He said pointing to his left eye which was red and slightly swollen.
    "Damn Forreal ?"
    "Man I tried to take his fucking head off with my beer bottle before I got low."
    "You ran ?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
    "Man this nigga had a entourage, I cut out."  
     "So what happened." I asked him, on edge now .
    "I was shitty as fuck, this Essay done Embarrassed me."
    "Wait hold up, he was Mexican." I cut him off .
    "Mexican, Italian, Asian He was one of them, I don't know, I was pissed tho I hit the block, parked across from the club and hit my lights, waited but dude never came out, so now I'm thinking dude gotta be big shit to come in and out of the back door."
    "Or he owned the place." I said.
    "One of the two. Anyways , I gave up, nigga the next night after the drop and shit I'm headed back to the B&B to smoke and chill when I see this fool and a bitch walking into a chicken spot."  
    "Yeah Rite."
     "So I hit the lights and waited. Ended up following them to a Four Seasons, after about 10 minutes or so they still was in the car, so I'm like fuck it, screwed the silencer on, hopped out and crept about to the driver seat. Shorty was sucking his dick I Instantly,
instantly Upped the pistol and snatched his chain. This clown gont ask me 'Do I know who the fuck he is' . I asked him 'Who shot cha' and shot him once in the head. Bro before I could even get another shot off his bitch came up blasting a Mac 11, I was so fucking shocked I ran past the rental."
    "Are you fucking serious bro ?" I looked at Johnny .Now I was used to him doing over the top shit, but killing a man because he stepped on his Jordan's was crazy. "So you almost lost yo life, taking another mans life over some fucking Jordan's."
    "It was the Principal bro, he disrespected me." Johnny said.
    "You know who he is ?" I asked scratching my head.
    "Some nigga named Ski."
"Ski from New York, I don't know that name but I'll ask Jerra if she does , in the meantime you chill out. I'll handle to next trip to New York." I was steaming on the inside I knew I had to get some info about this the last thing I needed was for this to effect us in the long run , I was praying he was some chump who wouldn't be missed , first Snug know this Nigga there went my morning.