Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"I really really like her she's probably one of the most down to earth girls I've ever met." I could Harry whisper trying not to wake me up.

"Lad you've just met her though." Louis said, or at least I think that's Louis voice.

"I know, but I just know she's the one. I'll give it some more time but I think I might ask her out soon."

"Alright , just be careful I don't want you to get hurt."

I moved my head on Harry's shoulder and listened for more conversation. But they must have known I was awake because they stopped talking. I opened my eyes and smiled at Harry.

"How was your nap?" Harry smirked

"Great! What time is it?"

"7:30, you slept for almost 3 hours!"

"Why didn't you wake me? I must have hurt your shoulder for sleeping on it that long."

"You were fine babe, were going to stop soon at a hotel , all the boys are tired."

"Guess I won't be able to sleep tonight." I laughed

"I'll stay up with you." Harry said.

We drove for another hour and stopped at a holiday inn. We got three rooms one had Liam and Zayn. The second had Niall and Lou and me and Harry got to share one. They must have known that we would share the same room no matter what.

I ran to the stairs. There was no way I'm ever getting in an elevator again after what happen today! Our room was on the Second floor so it wasn't bad of a climb. I handed Harry the key and we unlocked our room.

It had a huge king bed that Harry and I will share. I ran to the far side and jumped on it.

"I call this side."

"What if I wanted that side?" Harry pouted.

"We can share it." I winked to Harry.

" I like the idea of that!" Harry said

running toward me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Alright get off me I need to take a shower."

"But stay here , you keep me warm." Harry said

"I'll be back before you know it!"

"Be fast!" Harry yelled as I walked to the bathroom.

I undressed and hopped into the steaming shower. I tried to be as quick as possible to please Harry. But I can never take quick showers.

I washed off the last piece if soap and got our of the shower. The mirrors were all steamed up from the heat. I wiped them off with my towel and put on some make up. I threw on some comfy clothes and dried my hair as good as I could.

I opened the bathroom door and cold air rushed in.

"I'm done Harry!" I yelled.

"Loud mouths done her shower." Lou laughed

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked

"Me and the lads are doing a twitcam, come and say hi to the fans!"

I walked over to the laptop and saw a huge chat list of fans trying to get the boys to notice them.

"Uh hi!" I said awkwardly waving

"This is Myesha were traveling to California together and she has become a really good friend of ours." Niall said

"Especially to Harry." Liam winked

I blushed "oh shut up liam."

The chat list was going crazy with questions and comments about me and Harry's relationship. Some were mean and others really nice.

"We'll I'm going to go urmmm get a drink." I said feeling awkward about ruining the boys twitcam.

"No don't go! The fans have lots of questions for you!" Zayn said

"Fine what kind of questions?"

"Well Sarah from Florida wants to know what your going to California for!" Zayn read from the chat list.

"Well I've always wanted to be a singer so I'm going there to chase my dreams." I blushed.

"Now Emily from Washington wants to know If you like Harry."

"Ummm he's just a really good friend to me." I said looking at Harry.

His grin went straight to a frown. I must have hurt his feelings but I did t know what to say. I couldn't tell the whole world that I like Harry. What if he didn't want people to know so I just went with the safe answer.

"Can I go get a drink now?" I asked

"Yeah go ahead , can you get me a chocolate milk." Niall asked

I nodded and headed out the door to go to the little store in the hotel.

I grabbed me a coke and Niall his chocolate milk and walked back to the hotel room as slow as I could. I wanted the twitcam to be over. I felt awkward answering those questions. As I got to the door I hesitantly opened it to see all the boys gone.

Thank goodness. Harry was laying on the bed with his head in a pillow. I set down our drinks and layed on Harry. He didnt respond to me on too if him. So I layed my head on the crease of his shoulder.

"What's wrong Harry?"

"Am I really just a good friend to you?" Harry picked up his face to reveal his sad facial expression

"No not at all! I just didn't know if you wanted the whole world to know that I like you. Harry I like you a lot and you more than a good friend to me."

Harry's frown turned into a big grin.

He closed his eyes and pressed his lips to mine.

"I like you a lot." Harry said looking straight into my eyes.

"I like you a lot too Harry."

I kissed one more time and got up.

"I need to give Niall his chocolate milk before he gets mad." I said walking out to nialls room

"Hurry back , I want to cuddle ." I heard Harry yell from our room.

|| can someone please vote for this chapter we only have 2 votes ): but I got my phone case today and only 4 days till me and jordy meet ed sheeran ahh (: well good night !

•morgs