Chapter 4

"Lads we have to wake them up!"

"I know but look at them! Who has their phone?" I opened my eyes and was blinded by a bright light. The 4 boys stood there starring at me with innocent looks on their faces. Liam was the first to speak.

"uh morning babe! We leave in an hour so if you have to shower you should do it now."

"Good morning and okay thanks," I said still half asleep.

"Morning babe," Harry mumbled.

"Good morning!" I smiled when I realized his arm was still around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and whispered, "We should do this again soon." I felt my cheeks burning. Oh my god I'm blushing! Before I could say anything back Harry said, "you're cute when you do that."

"Do what?" I asked like I didn't know.

"When you blush," he giggled. I ignored him and said

"Harry can you please let go? I have to get in the shower!" I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms, but he just tightened his grip. He dug his face into my neck.

"No 5 more minutes!" I took my hands and put them on his stomach.

"No" he said obvious of what's about to happen.

"Yes!" I said and started tickling him.

"Myesha...please...stop!" He said in between laughs.

"Not until you let me go!" He loosened his grip. As I rolled over to get off the bed Harry grabbed my hand.

"I will get you back."

"Yeah yeah whatever!" I said and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower and started singing Titanium. When I turned off the water I realized I forgot have a towel!

"Uh...Harry!" I screamed.

"Yeah babe?" I love it when he calls me babe.

"I forgot a towel!" He laughed.

"Okay I will get you one! Myesha, you have to unlock the door for me to give you a towel!"

"Okay, but don't look!"

"I won't now unlock it!" I unlocked the door and opened it a little. I slid my hand out and grabbed it from Harry.

"Wow. Fiesty." I heard him mumble.

"Don't think I didn't hear that!" I yelled. I dried off and threw on a hoodie and some jeans. I French braided my hair then brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and Harry was in jeans and a Hipsta Please shirt.

"You have a beautiful voice." He smiled at me.

"Why thank you," I smiled back and blushed.

"We better go. If we don't have enough time to stop and get food Niall is going to be mad at you!"

"Oh, I'm sorry!" We walked out of our room and the boys were watching tv. Louis turned around.

"Hey Myesha, what's your twitter name?" I gave it to him and a few seconds later my phone buzzed. No surprise it's a tweet from Louis. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the the tweet. Oh my god. It's a picture of me and Harry cuddling!

//// hey guys I wrote this by myself so I hope you like it!! Make you you comment and vote! We will post again on Saturday :)- Jordynn