Chapter 7

Chapter 7

This trip wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm actually enjoying myself and I'm making some good friends. Especially me and Harry , even though he can be a huge flirt.

We only drove yesterday but already got to Illinois. Our driver said we're ahead of schedule so we might take a break more than half way through the drive today in Kansas. The boys were going to walk around the little town were stopping at. But Harry wants me to walk with him to a playground that he found about a half a mile away. I only agreed to go because I'm still a child at heart and love swing sets. Hopefully harry doesn't try any funny business though.

The 7 hour drive to Kansas consisted of me listening to

My iPhone and talking to the boys a little. At one point I even feel asleep on the side of the window. And of course the boys got tons of pictures of me sleeping which will probably get put on twitter. Since they LOVE to embarrass me.

But at 1:30 we finally got to Kansas. It's was definitely warmer here then New York! The boys headed off down the streets of the little town. We had an hour to pass and Harry still wanted to go to the play ground.

The walk to the play ground was mostly silence with a little talk once in a while. But out of no where Harry started conversation.

"I feel like we're still strangers so tell me a little about you."

"We'll what do you want to know."

"Tell me about your family."

"Well really my grandmother is the only one there for me. My parents left me when I was young and never came back. My grandmother said it was for the better though, because she was blessed to take care of me."

I blurted out all at once.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah I have an older brother who is 22 but he moved to Washington with his wife."

"Wow.." Was all Harry said which made things a little awkward.

"Yeah .. I bet your sorry you even asked me aren't you?

"No babe, I love to hear you talk!" He grinned

At the end of that we got to the playground. Of course I ran to the swings and Harry ran after me.

"Sit down ill push you." Harry said

I sat down in the swing in the middle. And Harry pulled the swing up giving me a little swing

"Oh come on my grandmother pushes me harder than that."

Harry giggled and started to push me harder.

"Is this better your majesty?" He said bowing down to me.

"Now you pushing to hard." I said with the snobbiest voice I could.

"Sorry my queen."

I laughed at how much of a child he is. Me and are so much alike.

"Since I told you a little about me why don't you tell me about you?"

"Well my mom and dad got a divorce when I was seven. But my mom got remarried to a different man. Urm I have a sister and I love to get naked."

I giggled "I love how you just through in the last fact."

"It's true!" He laughed "my arms are getting tired"

"Let's play a game" I said jumping up.

"Like what?"

Just as he finished I started running away.

"Bet you can't catch me."

Harry started to sprint after me catching up to me fast. I screamed and kept running. I knew he was getting closer every second I could hear his feet behind me.

"Gotcha." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and swinging me around. I laughed and pried his arms off me stomach.

"Did you just feel rain?" I said putting my hands up in the air.

With that rain started pouring down.

"We better get back before we get absolutely soaked."

I nodded my head and started running with Harry right by my side.

||| I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT JORDY WILL POST MORE TOMORROW AND PLEASE TELL YOU FRIENDS TO READ THIS I WANT TO GET TO 100 VIEWS AND IF YOU DON'T ALREADY FOLLOW US ON IG PLEASE .. Love you all bye (: