Chaoter 20

Chapter 20

He eventually put me down about a minute later of kissing , I looked around to see the boys were gone. They must have snuck out while me and Harry were kissing.

"I still have one more surprise." Harry said looking straight into my eyes.

"You have to put a jacket on first." He said handing me my white north face jacket.

He helped me put both of my arms in and even zipped it up for me. Once he was done we pulled me close and held

my hand. We walked out of the hotel again and the cool air hit my face.

"Where are we going?" I said laughing

"It's a surprise your going to have to wait." He chuckled.

He walked in silence in the dark till we got to a small lake. The moon was glowing on the water , it was he most breath taking view ever. Harry led to a blanket laid close to lake with candles all around it.

"Is this for us?" I said with my mouth wide open.

Harry nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh Harry this is beautiful."

I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to the blanket. I laid down and Harry laid right beside me. He out his arm around me and pulled me close. We both looked up at the stars and laid in silence.

"Haz thanks for such an amazing night, this was by far the best date ever!"

"Did you just call me haz?" He grinned.

I blushed "I decided since you can call me Mye I should be able to have a nickname for you!"

"I love it!" He pulled my chin up and kissed my lips gently.

He pulled back "are you up to be adventurous?" He asked.

"Umm sure." I said confused.

"Alright take off your jacket and your dress then."

"What?"

"Just do it Mye."

I did what he ordered and look my jacket off first. I instantly got goosebumps and shivered. I then pulled my dress over my head and threw it on the blanket. When I look Harry was just in boxers.

"Alright on the count of 3 we run into the lake."

"Harry it's winter."

"And your point is.." He laughed "alright 1.... 2.... 2 and a quarter .. 2 and a half...."

"3!" I screamed running into the lake. The cold water caught me by shock but I kept running till I got knee high.

Harry came behind me and picked me up and swung me around. I laughed and screamed.

"It's so cold , let go out!" I said.

"Not yet we have to go under first."

He put me down and we ran farther into the lake till we got chest high.

"On 3 we go under , 1 2 3 ."

I took and deep breath and went under the cold water.

I quickly kicked the bottom to get up to the air. Once I opened my eyes Harry was laughing at me. His hair still completely dry.

"Hey you liar , you didn't go under." I ran over to him and jumped in his back to try to get him under the water. But he was much heavier than me so there was no way I could get him under. I let my arms go and walked in front of him.

"You'll pay for all this ." I put my hand under the water and splashed as much water as I could into him.

Harry did the same back and splashed more water then I did back to me. This started a water fight , water was flinging everywhere. I started to run back to the blanket but Harry ran close behind. Harry ended up getting to the blanket before I did and wrapped it around himself.

"Hey I'm cold too." I said dripping wet right next to him.

Harry opened his big arms and I cuddled in right next to his body. His closed his arms around me cover me with the blanket. He rested his head on the top of mine.

"I don't want you to ever leave me Mye." Harry blurted out.

"I never want to leave either." I said lifting my head up.

I leaned in to kiss him but I leaned the same way Harry did and we smacked heads.

"Ouch!" I said laughing "I leaned the same way you did , wow I ruined that moment." I said blushing

Harry started laughing at my awkwardness. Harry took his arms off of me and started putting on his clothes again. I did the same and laid back next to Harry. I cuddled up next to Harry and closed my eyes listening to the slow beat of his heart beat and drifted off into sleep.

"Wake up Mye , we have to get back to the hotel before the fans find me."

I opened my eyes to see I was still in the same position I was in last night. I got up and grabbed the blanket and interlocked my fingers with Harry's.

Last night was probably the best time I've had in a while. I'm starting to like Harry a lot! I still can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend last night too. It all felt like a dream. Once back at the hotel Harry turned on the news and went to go take a shower.

"Breaking news." One of the reporters said. "A member of one direction , Harry styles. Was seen cuddling with a mystery girl right next to a lake."

I dropped my cup of water.

"Harry come here you need to see this."

Harry can running out with nothing but a towel rapped around his body. His eyes went to the tv that had a picture of me and him cuddle.

"Shit." Was all he said

"At least people don't know who I am." I said on the bright note.

"I guess, I'll just clear it all up at the interview I have today. I'll tell everyone your my girlfriend now. But your going to get a lot of hate from the fans. Are you sure your ready for this? I can lie at the interview."

"No haz you need to tell the truth , I think I can handle the hate."

Harry walked over and hugged me.

" we can get through this together babe." He said kissing the top of my head. "I'll always be here for you.. Forever and always."

|| hope you liked it, and awh hazza was worried about Mye getting hate . I wish he was my boyfriend .. Forever alone woo , and did any if you notice I used the fanfic name at the end , well bye

•morgs