Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Nobody responded.

I hesitantly walked into the hotel room and slowly turned on the lights.

"Haz if this is some prank it isn't funny."

I got to the corner of the hall and peaked over it. Nobody was there but there was a note on the bed. I walked over and picked it up.

The note read "Scavenger hunt, to find your next clue go to where our first date was."

Our first date was at the fancy restaurant down the street. I walked out the door and out of the hotel.

The walk wasn't far but it took me a short time to go there. I was excited. Once I got to the restaurant there was a note on the door.

This one read, "good job Mye , now to find the next note go to the place where your dreams came true."

That has to be the grocery store where I met Katie and found out I could sing.

I put the note in my pocket and started walking to the grocery store.

Half way through the walk I got a text. I took my phone out and it was from Harry.

"Having fun yet? Xx" it read.

"How much longer do I have to go? I'm tired of walking? Haha." I texted back.

My phone vibrated within seconds

"Suck it up , it will all be worth it in the end."

I exited out of the text and put my phone back in my pocket.

I looked up and I have made it to the grocery store. There was no notes on the door so I walked in. I walked down a couple aisles and in the same aisle me and Katie met was a girl with a note. As I walked closer I realized it was Katie.

"This is for you." She smiled handing me the note.

I unfolded and read it out loud "half way there Mye, next go to the place where we almost got in trouble by the cops."

I laughed and shoved that in my pocket. That has to be the pool!

"Katie I thought you were shopping?"

"Yeah but Harry called me shortly after and made me do this."

"Awh he is so cute." I blushed

"Well go get him!" Katie said hugging me goodbye.

I walked all the way back to the hotel and went around back to the pool. On the concrete was the fourth note.

"One last stop, go to the venue where you saw me sing, there's a cab out front to drive you there."

I ran out front wanting to get to Harry as soon as possible.

The driver smiled when I got into the cab.

"We'll be there in no time." He said.

I pulled out my phone and texted Harry that I was almost there. He texted back that I need to go to the seat that I sat at , at the concert.

"Well honey where here." The cab driver said stopping the car.

"Thanks so much." I smiled

"Welcome and have fun with you boyfriend." He winked.

I got out of the car and ran through the front door and through the hallway. Once I got to the doors to the stage I flung them open.

One stage was Harry. I slowly walked down the aisle and Harry started to sing moments. Once I got to my seat I sat down and couldn't keep my eyes off of Harry. About half way through the song all the boys came out and started to sig with him. Their voices all blended together and gave me chills.

Liam can down and took my hand leading me up to the stage and stood me next to Harry. Harry took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes singing every lyric to me.

Once the song was over I noticed all the boys were gone and it was just me and Harry.

"Mye I love you so much."

"I love you too haz."

I closed my eyes and reached in to kiss Harry. He grabbed my thighs encouraging me to jump.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He tucked my hair behind my ear and slowly set me back down. I leaned away and pushed his curls away.

"You actually scared me when you said you had to talk to me."

"Why?" Harry laughed

"I don't know I thought you were going to break up with me or something you were acting pretty weird."

"Mye I would never do such a thing, and the reason I was acting weird is because I had a surprise for you."

"Well Harry this is an awesome surprise." I said kissing him on the check.

"Oh this isn't the surprise."

"Then what is ?"

"You can come out now!" Harry screamed.

I looked around confused until I saw a figure but I could quite make out who it was.

|| AHH WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? And keep voting and tell your friends to read it .. I want to get to 3000 reads :)

•morgs